Shareholder Benefits

Hobbes67

I do not have access to a fax, so customer service gave me an email address to use instead. I just blacked out everything except the information that they needed, name, address, share info. I emailed the documents and it was applied within 1 1/2 days to both of our cabins.

They used to accept e-mails but stopped about 6 or more months ago.

Carnival PLC here in the UK accepted my email with attachments a few weeks ago and even acknowledged receipt. The OBC was added once I got to within 90 days of sailing. No problem.

Trying to find out who I e-mail in the UK to get my shareholder benefit applied for my next cruise but getting no joy whatsoever all they say is fax a number in USA. Dont have fax and would have thought it would have been easier to contact Princess UK seeing that the ship is sailing and returning to Southampton.

Trying to find out who I e-mail in the UK to get my shareholder benefit applied for my next cruise but getting no joy whatsoever all they say is fax a number in USA. Dont have fax and would have thought it would have been easier to contact Princess UK seeing that the ship is sailing and returning to Southampton.

I am not sure of the UK, but in the US they will not accept an email. Must be fax or snail mail

Shareholder OBC requests are handled by email here in the UK. Very quickly and efficiently.

Just email your request to Benefits@princesscruises.co.uk

I believe I answered this question for you already about a week a go, on your other thread, are you still having problems, or did you not check the replies?

Edited by Pink-belle

Shareholder OBC requests are handled by email here in the UK. Very quickly and efficiently.

Just email your request to Benefits@princesscruises.co.uk

I believe I answered this question for you already about a week a go, on your other thread, are you still having problems, or did you not check the replies?

Yes I saw your reply and so far been given 3 different e-mail addresses so to avoid confusion asked Princess direct on Facebook page and they told me to fax a number in USA. Replied telling them I was in UK and didnt have access to a fax machine so they gave me fax number in UK????? or postal address of Head Office in Southampton to write mail to. So now I am totally confused so much easier with P&O just quick e-mail and you get confirmation response within 24 hrs.

Yes I saw your reply and so far been given 3 different e-mail addresses so to avoid confusion asked Princess direct on Facebook page and they told me to fax a number in USA. Replied telling them I was in UK and didnt have access to a fax machine so they gave me fax number in UK????? or postal address of Head Office in Southampton to write mail to. So now I am totally confused so much easier with P&O just quick e-mail and you get confirmation response within 24 hrs.

If you check the carnival corporation shareholders benefit page, that lists just a telephone number, a fax number and a postal address. It also states fax or mail your request. That is why the Princess rep on Facebook would have told you that.

I gave you an email (and a contact in my other reply) that I have used successfully in the past, most recently about a fortnight ago. The process is exactly the same, for us in the Uk, as it is with P & O. In fact sent our last request at 11:30pm and it was dealt with and OBC applied by 10am the next day.

I think you are just confusing yourself. Why not just email the addresses you have been given by people trying to help, and ask if they can indeed help you?