HELP!! I forgot to print one of our set sail passes & we cruise tomorrow

We leave on the EOS tomorrow and I forgot to print one of the set sail passes for our party of 11. What if any issues will this cause? TIA.

Don't worry about it. That's just for expediting your check-in. Arrive at check-in with all the information you would have otherwise entered with online check-in and you'll be fine.

We leave on the EOS tomorrow and I forgot to print one of the set sail passes for our party of 11. What if any issues will this cause? TIA.

Tonight is supposed to be filled with excitement not worry!

Sooooooo no worries:D It will be fine!

enjoy your cruise!

Isn't it maddening the website shuts you out just before your cruise...when you might need it most?! :mad: I am no longer a "cruise newbie," but I had no idea about that flaw until our March cruise. We were in South America, we had pre-printed nothing, and I was freaking! But like publicpersona and Reader said, it'll be AOK. They have you in their system, and that's the most important thing.

Having those other passes will help. With a party of 11, you are sure to require a few extra minutes at check-in anyway! Everyone will have to present passport or other docs + sign a "feeling good/not sick" statement. The key people they will want paperwork from are all the payors, i.e., each person who is going to be responsible for charges needs to sign off on that and confirm who else (if anyone) they are going to cover.

No worries! Have a wonderful, wonderful cruise!!! After this, you won't be a cruise newbie anymore...you'll be an addict! :p

if you and your husband are on the same credit card/form of payment..and if you accepted the cruise contract terms for both of you..you MIGHT both be on the SAME set sail pass...

so take a look at yours.....it might have mr NJcrusienewbie and Mrs Nj.......

when my mom and i sailed together we were on the same CC and i always filled out the set sail pass info..so we were both on the same one....

take a peek...if not, your hubs will have to fill out his paperwork at the pier...won't take long.....

have fun

if you and your husband are on the same credit card/form of payment..and if you accepted the cruise contract terms for both of you..you MIGHT both be on the SAME set sail pass...

so take a look at yours.....it might have mr NJcrusienewbie and Mrs Nj.......

when my mom and i sailed together we were on the same CC and i always filled out the set sail pass info..so we were both on the same one....

take a peek...if not, your hubs will have to fill out his paperwork at the pier...won't take long.....

have fun

I agree. We only print one for our cabin (boyfriend and I). It might even be all on one if you are on one reservation and more than one cabin (not even sure if that happens or not). Either way, you'll be fine! Have fun!

I agree. We only print one for our cabin (boyfriend and I). It might even be all on one if you are on one reservation and more than one cabin (not even sure if that happens or not). Either way, you'll be fine! Have fun!

Thanks, I think megr1125 are both correct. I looked at the document again and we're both listed but it's only asking for my signature. I guess that's because it's my credit card. I've finally finished packing except for the last minute morning stuff. This cruise has almost been a year in the making and I'm too excited to sleep.

Thanks, I think megr1125 are both correct. I looked at the document again and we're both listed but it's only asking for my signature. I guess that's because it's my credit card. I've finally finished packing except for the last minute morning stuff. This cruise has almost been a year in the making and I'm too excited to sleep.

Thats fine....that is how ours were....again.....if necessary he can fill out at the pier but you should be fine....

Enjoy!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Archived