Freedom trying to figure out...

Hi I read alot about over the door shoe organizer and shower organizers.

Does anyone know if in the showers on freedom if there is a shelf or holder for your shampoo/creme rinse and soap?

Also where can a canadian buy a clear plastic over the door shoe organizer? Anyone recommend one that I can buy online? Same for shower organizer if it is really needed where to get a good one?

Thanks - we have inside cabin

There are no shelves anywhere in the shower (except for the soap dish)...a personal pet peeve of mine. I got a shower organizer from Favors by Serendipity and that is very helpful. They also have luggage tag holders which I love, now that the luggage tags are just paper. I don't find a need for the over the door shoe organizer, but you can usually find them at any chain discount stores like Walmart.

Does anyone know if in the showers on freedom if there is a shelf or holder for your shampoo/creme rinse and soap?

Also where can a canadian buy a clear plastic over the door shoe organizer? Anyone recommend one that I can buy online? Same for shower organizer if it is really needed where to get a good one?

There is a shelf in the shower, it is in the corner to the left of the shower head. That is where I store my travel size bottles of shampoo. I use the body wash offered in the shower, but prefer my own shampoo, as it's shampoo and conditioner in one.

There is a shelf in the shower, it is in the corner to the left of the shower head. That is where I store my travel size bottles of shampoo. I use the body wash offered in the shower, but prefer my own shampoo, as it's shampoo and conditioner in one.

hmmmm, I have been on 9 Carnival cruises...different ships (including Freedom) and have NEVER had a shelf in the shower!:confused::confused::confused:

Does anyone know if in the showers on freedom if there is a shelf or holder for your shampoo/creme rinse and soap? I had to set my shampo/conditioner on the shower floor, its too far to reach to the sink. Showers are fairly small. The sink has plenty of room and shelves for everything. I do suggest buying some plastic clips for the shower curtain, it helps hold it down, otherwise it sticks to you and gets your floor all wet.

Also where can a canadian buy a clear plastic over the door shoe organizer? Anyone recommend one that I can buy online? Same for shower organizer if it is really needed where to get a good one? We bought one from Walmart and used it over the closet door on this cruise for things like sunglasses, drink tickets, receipts, packaged snacks, highlighters, lighters, batteries etc., glad we did too because on the way back from Jamaica that night we were rockin' pretty good and if that stuff was on the table it would have been all over the floor.:)

We did too.

232323232%7Ffp53263%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6548432%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53248%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6646532%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53262%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6548232%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53256%3Enu%3D345%3B%3E943%3E3%3A3%3E254%3C94349423%3Aot1lsi

Happy Sailing,

I think its a waste of money unless there are a lot of people in your cabin.

With 2 people only, I dont bring enough STUFF that it would be something I would waste luggage space bringing. Less is better.

You have 4 drawers in the desk (well the top one is small), and shelves in the closets and you can put some stuff in the bathroom by the sink. I can reach the sink from the shower its so close ..

I would not buy and bring a bunch of junk if there are only 2 of you in the cabin unless you are one of these people who is going to seriously overpack.

hmmmm, I have been on 9 Carnival cruises...different ships (including Freedom) and have NEVER had a shelf in the shower!:confused::confused::confused:

Could it be the small metal soap dish??

But I have never used, nor had the need, to use an over-the-door shoe organizer.......

DH and I have never needed an over-the-door organizer for just the two of us. There is a little tray type thing in the shower (at least, there was on the Imagination) and that was enough for us since we use travel-sized containers for shampoo and conditioner. I like the body wash in their dispensers so I didn't bring my own. That saves some space too.

By the way, I'm pretty sure you got these same answers the last time you asked...

http://forums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1644581

(I'm not trying to be snarky here. I just remembered answering this question for you at one point already so I checked. Maybe you'll have better luck this time ;))

We did too.

232323232%7Ffp53263%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6548432%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53248%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6646532%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53262%3Enu%3D3%3A%3B8%3E534%3E23%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3253%3A6548232%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53256%3Enu%3D345%3B%3E943%3E3%3A3%3E254%3C94349423%3Aot1lsi

Happy Sailing,

Keystone Mama,

Yeah, Go Gators!!!!:

My dad was in the Coast Guard, and both of my brothers were in the Navy. I like to cruise. The whole family loves the water!:

Thanks to all who serve our country!

I can't remember if there was a self in the shower or not, I want to say there was but can't remember. But as everyone can see from the pictures you provided, there are several shelves with a fair amount of space.

I didn't use the shoe thing last cruise, but I will be using it this time as there will be three adults in our balcony cabin. :eek: The SIL and I have lots of stuff and we don't want to leave my DH with no room!

I've never used a shower organizer before so I can't attest to what that is like. I love using the shoe thing though. You can get them at the 99Cents Store, KMart or WalMart, CVS, or Rite Aid. I don't know what stores you have in Canada though.

Good Luck and I hope you have a great cruise!:D

Archived