Carnival Changed their website

kyrisong1

Now when you sign on to access your booking you have to have the booking number!!!

I NEVER write down the booking number because I can access though the website, those days are gonnnnnnnnnnnnne.

I waited 30 minutes on hold to Tech Service, she was a sweetie but the bottom line is they changed it and they didn't realize it would take the auto link out when you put in email and password, so if you don't know youre booking number you have to call to get it!!!

So just a heads up, write the booking number down from now on if you book something!!!

Cheers, Carole

Now when you sign on to access your booking you have to have the booking number!!!

I NEVER write down the booking number because I can access though the website, those days are gonnnnnnnnnnnnne.

I waited 30 minutes on hold to Tech Service, she was a sweetie but the bottom line is they changed it and they didn't realize it would take the auto link out when you put in email and password, so if you don't know youre booking number you have to call to get it!!!

So just a heads up, write the booking number down from now on if you book something!!!

Cheers, Carole

Ok...somehow I did not have to have my booking number.....mine was already listed under manage my cruise. Although I still have 2 cruises listed for July 14 (same everything...just duplicate....dumb!!) I did have to link the other 3 rooms to my account.

Ok...somehow I did not have to have my booking number.....mine was already listed under manage my cruise. Although I still have 2 cruises listed for July 14 (same everything...just duplicate....dumb!!) I did have to link the other 3 rooms to my account.

I had the same problem-- duplicate entry for our booking.

Sent Tech Support an email and it was fixed in a couple of days. :)

Cheers, Carole

I just saw this too. Pretty annoying.

Cheers, Carole

I went through this too. When they updated this stupid VIFP business and changed their website they wiped all prev info out. I just had to re-enter all our booking numbes once. Now that they are all back in, I just click on "manage my cruise" and they are all there.

Ding dong I was using his dads booking number Im in but I made reservations for three evenings for the steakhouse did that two days ago and it not show we have the reservation has anybody have this problem also?

I was wondering about that. I made a reservation a week ago and have not received email confirmation nor is it showing on my booking. I entered another reservation for same date and same time yesterday and still nothing.

No biggie - I just keyed in my booking number/info and everything was there again. I had already keyed in the online check-in information, and it was there too.

My OBC from my Future Cruise Certificate showed up too, and I just received the email today that it was applied to my account. I am happy! :D

Your booking number is also on your confirmation emails~

if you book directly on the CCL website you don't get a confirmation email.

I always have to call and have them send me one.

They always ask my email address, then the rep says, that's what we have on file here.

I wonder why you didn't get one.:rolleyes:

Bill

I personally cannot stand the new sight! I hate they removed the countdown from your cruise. Now if I am at work, I have to look up how many days til, I hate it.

The countdown is there, they just made it smaller. In "My Cruise Manager", look at the top, just under the "Welcome ...." line. Mine shows up there, but it is definitely counting down TOO SLOWLY!

My Future Cruise Credit shows up in the form of additional down payment, but my OBC doesn't show up. I sent an email to customer service, but I got back a nonsensical answer. I guess I'll have to call them :(

Cheers, Carole

When I log in and click on Manage My Cruise, my booking #is listed.

They always ask my email address, then the rep says, that's what we have on file here.

Bill

I have booked many cruises on thier website, and always get a confirmation email. You just have to make sure your current email is listed when you look at your profile. If it isnt there, just add it...

I sent Tech Support several e-mail and each time they told me 3 days and it has been over 2 weeks and our profile/past cruise is still not there yet.

I will need to invest some time with their real people.

So much for improvement from Carnival Corp.

Cheers, Carole

I had the option of logging in with my username and password, or with my booking number when I tried it a few moments ago.

I have booked many cruises on thier website, and always get a confirmation email. You just have to make sure your current email is listed when you look at your profile. If it isnt there, just add it...

That's good.

I have had the same email address since forever and as I posted the rep repeat it back my email address which was correct. She even wonder why I did not get one but it has happened for our last three cruises.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same problem-- duplicate entry for our booking.

Sent Tech Support an email and it was fixed in a couple of days. :)

Thanks for the tip. I emailed the tech support people and when I checked it an hour later....it was fixed.

Bill

That's odd--I've booked four cruises on the website and have received an email confirmation for each of them. :o

That's odd--I've booked four cruises on the website and have received an email confirmation for each of them. :o

It's one of the wonderful things about the Carnival website.

There are many different glitches.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived