What is the wierdest outfit youve ever seen on a cruise?

SSJ4Gogeta

Four ladies on the Paradise for a Richard Simmons' Cruise to Lose Cruise. My friend and I didn't know we sailing with the group until we boarded. Then we realized the entertainment would be people-watching. Four ladies dressed in identical dalmatian-print vests with black skirts and big, dalmatian-print floppy hats.:cool:

That would have to be the guy in the lime green tuxedo (sorta shiney) with the ruffly shirt to match. It would have worked if all in his group had dressed in vintage, colorful tuxedos.

I once saw a very elderly woman decked out in a full skirted ballgown, mink stole and tiara. It could have been weird to some, but I thought she looked like a princess.

• 2 weeks later...

Some years ago we were on a cruise and there were two couples that came on board wearing clown outfits. They wore them a few times during the cruise. Both funny and wierd.

One of the couples played the 'Not So Newlywed Game'. The women was asked how many pairs of shoes her husband would say she brought with her. I still remember her response starting "Including my clown shoes...". I still chuckle thinking about it.

Bodger

• 4 weeks later...

On Carnival Glory last year, we kept seeing this gay couple around the ship. We first saw one of the men on the pool deck during a day at see, standing proud with his slight pot belly, gray hair, goofy grin, and zebra-stripe speedos. In port another day, we saw his partner reboarding the ship wearing nothing but big ole white overalls, no shirt underneath or anything. Neither outfit is particularly weird, but they sure were a sight to see.

My daughter was on a RCCL 4 day cruise in April, and there was a man on board who dressed as a baby THE ENTIRE TIME. On formal nights it was a satiny baby outfit with frilly pants and a bonnet, but the rest of the time, he was STILL dressed as a baby. His female companion even cut his food and fed it to him at the table. Drank everything from a bottle. TRUTH!!!!!

My daughter was on a RCCL 4 day cruise in April, and there was a man on board who dressed as a baby THE ENTIRE TIME. On formal nights it was a satiny baby outfit with frilly pants and a bonnet, but the rest of the time, he was STILL dressed as a baby. His female companion even cut his food and fed it to him at the table. Drank everything from a bottle. TRUTH!!!!!

OK I am all for live and let live but that's gotta take the cake!

On Carnival Glory last year, we kept seeing this gay couple around the ship. We first saw one of the men on the pool deck during a day at see, standing proud with his slight pot belly, gray hair, goofy grin, and zebra-stripe speedos. In port another day, we saw his partner reboarding the ship wearing nothing but big ole white overalls, no shirt underneath or anything. Neither outfit is particularly weird, but they sure were a sight to see.

Taffy, that must have been the cruise we were on too, it was extended two days due to the hurricane. Those guys came to formal nights in matching green brocade tuxes, with floor length, white feather overcoats on top. Honest to God, those feather overcoats looked like something Cher would wear in concert. They were designers from Germany. We have pictures of them somewhere, if I find them I'll post the pics.

Taffy, that must have been the cruise we were on too, it was extended two days due to the hurricane. Those guys came to formal nights in matching green brocade tuxes, with floor length, white feather overcoats on top. Honest to God, those feather overcoats looked like something Cher would wear in concert. They were designers from Germany. We have pictures of them somewhere, if I find them I'll post the pics.

Unfortunately, that's not the same cruise I was on - I wish! Two extra days would have been great! Perhaps it was the same couple though.

Unfortunately, that's not the same cruise I was on - I wish! Two extra days would have been great! Perhaps it was the same couple though.

Maybe they did a back-to-back. That's so funny because reading your message, those two immediately came to mind! :D

I saw a guy (I'm sure he was gay) dressed up partially like a girl (clothing wise)..pretty sick, let alone weird. The dancers' "Big Bird" (they hate that term) Vegas-show outfit that they take a picture w/ you outside dinner is always funny looking too

one time I was laying on the pool deck of the conquest, catching some sun and I looked up and I saw a person coming up the stairs in a gorilla costume, I began looking for a photographer, but there wasn't one! The gorilla ust kept on walking. About 10 minutes later I saw another gorilla come up the stairs...this one was purple. This gorilla layed down on a deck chair and ordered a drink. Later on in the week I was stepping onto the elevator as the doors were closing and the gorillas ran up to the dorr and started baging on it and making monkey noises. It was quite amusing:D

An elderly woman dressed to the nines at dinner in a beautiful white satiny gown with huge white ostrich feathers around the neckline - not so weird until you saw her trying to eat with those feathers in her way.

We had an Elvis impersonater..OMG:eek:

You got it the whole week!!!!!!

He was orential toooo!!!!!!

Needed to learn how to drink or hold it better...lol

April Triumph 05

I was married by an Elvis impersonator in Vegas. It was fun! We had a "big" ceremony here but my ex got rid of my Birth Certificate and told me he had it until it was too late to get one in time for the wedding here. So we honeymooned in Vegas. 5 lines, no waiting to get a liscense there. Actually, come to think of it, the Vegas wedding was MUCH less stressfull than the big one in MI and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Other than the lady in the bathrobe and curlers hogging deck chairs at 5:30 am I have not seen any odd clothing.

The lovely elderly lady on Imagination several years ago who showed up at the pool every day in a different beautiful swimsuit and coverup, wearing pantyhose....a couple of times they were pantyhose with the reinforced toes and the darker "panty". She sunbathed in them, she swam in them.

The Red Hat Society Ladies all in their pj's at breakfast.

I have never seen so much purple and red in all my life as I did during those 4 days.

the ladies in purple and red can get away with their outfits 'cause its for a good cause...

however, the other posts i've read makes me wanna slap ppl *lol*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Weirdest outfit on a cruise would have to be the man I saw dressed as a rabbit over Easter. And he WASN'T hired by the cruiseline to be the Easter bunny.

--A little off-subject, but while skiing over St. Patrick's day I saw a man skiing dressed as the Pope and one dressed as the Lucky Charm's man lol--

Sounds like an episode of CSI I watched.:eek:

Archived