What is the wierdest outfit youve ever seen on a cruise?

SSJ4Gogeta

oh dear, I can't get the image of the man in the diaper out of my mind. I too saw the CSI episode.

Gee my cruises have been boring, I don't remember anything out of the ordinary. However, when we flew to Fiji there was a party of about 20 all wearing matching t-shirts going to a resort for a wedding or something.

Four ladies on the Paradise for a Richard Simmons' Cruise to Lose Cruise. My friend and I didn't know we sailing with the group until we boarded. Then we realized the entertainment would be people-watching. Four ladies dressed in identical dalmatian-print vests with black skirts and big, dalmatian-print floppy hats.:cool:

I too did not know it was Rcihard Cruise til I got there. He seems really nice. I had totally forgotten abotu the dalmations until you mentioned it.

Hey are you going on the Liberty Transatlantic? It says 120 days? Mine is on October 21.

• 2 weeks later...
middle aged guy....teeny-tiny black shiny speedo....sweater...oh, no, wait...it wasn't a sweater....ewwwwww!!!!

We saw that guy in Alaska:p , my friend took a picture of him under the water spout in the T-pool!. He was so hairy, he had a part down the middle of his back.

We once saw an older man in a speedo that had seen better days (both of them). Lets just say the speedo was elastically challenged and everyone onboard got to see a lot more of the old man than anyone desired.

We saw that guy in Alaska:p , my friend took a picture of him under the water spout in the T-pool!. He was so hairy, he had a part down the middle of his back.

We once saw an older man in a speedo that had seen better days (both of them). Lets just say the speedo was elastically challenged and everyone onboard got to see a lot more of the old man than anyone desired.

YUCK!!!

While on the Rhapsody, a lady showed up at the night club in her bright purple bikini and she had the biggest b:eek: :eek: bs anyone had ever seen. She was seen the next day at the pool in the same bikini dancing with an elderly guy who was so shocked he couldn't even move!

My daughter was on a RCCL 4 day cruise in April, and there was a man on board who dressed as a baby THE ENTIRE TIME. On formal nights it was a satiny baby outfit with frilly pants and a bonnet, but the rest of the time, he was STILL dressed as a baby. His female companion even cut his food and fed it to him at the table. Drank everything from a bottle. TRUTH!!!!!

I know there are all types of sexual fantasies and fetishes....and I have read about infantilism before. But I never had any idea they really lived out their desires in such public settings where there surely were few others who shared this fetish. :eek:

Oh well, to each his own. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Not on the cruise ship...but before we boarded in NO (during Marti Gras) on inspiration a couple of years ago, there was a guy walking around in his whitey tighties. He had cowboy boots and a cowboy hat on strumming his guitar about obscene spots on his body. Money was falling out of his boots, underwear, hat, etc. Too freaking hilarious. Since then, I have seen him on TV a few times. I think he pops up where major events occur and make a living by the tips people stuff in his whitey tighties!! :eek:

the ladies in purple and red can get away with their outfits 'cause its for a good cause...

however, the other posts i've read makes me wanna slap ppl *lol*

The purple and red outfits arn't for a good cause, it just mean's that they belong to the Red Hat Society. A group for women who are 50 and over. No good cause there.

When I was on the NCL Crown, there was this middle aged woman and her about 13 yr. old daughter, and every night they were both dressed up in these amazingly fancy cocktail dresses and stilettos and whatnot, and they were ballroom dancing to beat the band (as if they had taken lessons... or given them). I don't know, it just seemed like the mother was too old to wear stuff like that, and the girl was too young... If they were looking for attention they deffinately got it... :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Last year while on the Carnival Glory a group of 7 vacationers boarded the ship dressed as the cast of Gilligan's Island. It was funny to some, but not others. My 16 year old daughter didn't understand it. The people that dressed as the characters were a good matches. Gilligan was goofy, Professor was brainy, and Mariann looked like the original. It was a great way to start the trip.

I dont know if a bathing suit is considered an outfit

but while we were on the conquest in the caribbean there was an older lady and her friend ( they had to be at least 65 +)

were at the pool... wearing thong bikinis!!!! and they (the thongs) were WHITE

it looked so nasty.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they wanted to be younger i guess. but it sure scared some kids away

melissa

Well, I don't know if you would call this wierd or not but on one of our cruises out of Galveston, a family boarded and the father (who was a little more than "fluffy") wore his bib overalls!! Saw him later on after dinner in one of the lounges, dancing - in his bib overalls!!! TG23

• 2 months later...

Was the guy in the bib my first ex-husband? I didn't see the CSI, just lived it - he didn't mention his infantile predilictions until after we were married - I'm a good sport but Oh My - that marriage 'didn't take'.

Was the guy in the bib my first ex-husband? I didn't see the CSI, just lived it - he didn't mention his infantile predilictions until after we were married - I'm a good sport but Oh My - that marriage 'didn't take'.

I once heard Marilu Henner say that many times first marriages are like making waffles, the first one has to be thrown out.

I did see that CSI, it was funny (except the death part :o ), I had no idea that sort of thing took place :eek: .

Not on the cruise ship...but before we boarded in NO (during Marti Gras) on inspiration a couple of years ago, there was a guy walking around in his whitey tighties. He had cowboy boots and a cowboy hat on strumming his guitar about obscene spots on his body. Money was falling out of his boots, underwear, hat, etc. Too freaking hilarious. Since then, I have seen him on TV a few times. I think he pops up where major events occur and make a living by the tips people stuff in his whitey tighties!! :eek:

OMG that is the Naked Singing Cowboy of TImes Square. He is ALWAYS in times square. As he became popular, people book him for tv shows, movies and for public appearances. But other than that he is always in Times Square. Even in the cold, she is in his cowboy boots, titey witeys (and they are ALWAYS TIGHT and WHITE VERY CLEAN) with a cowboy hat and a guitar. we were just in the city two weeks ago (we live near it) and it was cold and there he was. :eek: he is a cutie though!

As far as crazy outfits, back to living so close to NYC and partying hard there since young, nothing shocks me :rolleyes: monkey suits seen it...infantilism glimpsed it once at a club (in a private area of the club), trannies (who look better than the pretties woman), drag queens who gave me make up tips...impersonators.. etc.... so even if I did notice someone "different" it really didn't catch my full attention! lol BOY I have seen a lot in my short life!

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe not the weirderst outfit, but certiainly the one that made me laugh the loudest. A young boy about 10 with a shirt that said, "I see old people".

I really need to find one for my DD8 for our cruise to Alaska next month with my parents and brother.....It would be Hilarious!!!! Any Ideas where to get one???

Kat

Not exactly weird, but completely inappropriate - on a recent AOS cruise, I saw a woman going into the dining room wearing a very sheer white, skin-tight plunging neckline top with only a white lace bra underneath. Pretty much left nothing to the imagination.

I would have loved to see her waiter's reaction.

I wouldnt say it was an outfit.. but on the last cruise we were on there was this guy wearing a thong speedo!!! The speedo was the design of the american flag!! :D

haha i saw that guy on an excursion to orient beach in st. maarten just two weeks ago... or at least it was a very similar! he had no tan lines either. hmmm.

I like to cruise over Halloween week every year so I have seen it all. What amazes me is the fact that people PACK these costumes in their suitcases to go on vacation. Do you have room in your luggage for a full gorilla suit with mask?

... but, on the September 2001 crossing of the Norway (yeah, another story, I know) there were four large and heavily tattooed people. They were nice folks but they sure attracted a lot of attention.

Archived