Will be on the Riveria for Halloween

skiladyldp

Hello I did put a message in my roll call but no one has addressed it yet. We will be on the Riveria for Halloween. Do people dress up in costumes? Does the ship do anything special? I have never been on a cruise before so I am very unfamiliar with Holidays on ships.

Hello I did put a message in my roll call but no one has addressed it yet. We will be on the Riveria for Halloween. Do people dress up in costumes? Does the ship do anything special? I have never been on a cruise before so I am very unfamiliar with Holidays on ships.

If there is any celebration of Halloween it will be VERY low key. Your cruise is ten days long and visits ten ports. That is a lot of living to do, just by itself.

You may see a fellow passenger, here and there, who has had the foresight to bring a simple costume, but airline baggage restrictions being what they are, that kind of thing is getting more and more difficult to coordinate.

Team Trivia on the 31st, and the project in the Artists Loft, may have Halloween themes, but with the ship sailing at 10PM from Kotor, and arriving in Dubrovnik at 8AM the next morning, your plates will be pretty full as it is.

If you were sailing Transatlantic or in the Caribbean, my answer would be different, but people start to lose steam on these port intensive itineraries.

Hello I did put a message in my roll call but no one has addressed it yet. We will be on the Riveria for Halloween. Do people dress up in costumes?

OMG!!! I hope not :eek::eek:

Oceania could become like NCL :eek: TACKY

OMG!!! I hope not :eek::eek:

Oceania could become like NCL :eek: TACKY

On Disney Cruises people dress in costume for "Pirate Night" every cruise.

44ca06bd-a428-f7ad.jpg

Note: that is NOT M/M Cruzmaven in the photo.

On Disney Cruises people dress in costume for "Pirate Night" every cruise.

If you like to dress up in funny outfits I do not think Oceania is for you :rolleyes:

JMO

Lyn

Archived