Bringing Alcohol aboard question

corpkid

I read the alcohol policy and it states:

Guests who violate any alcohol policy, including but not limited to underage drinking; providing alcohol to minors or young adults; concealing or attempting to conceal alcoholic items in their luggage, when boarding or while onboard;

OK - well I do plan to bring 2 bottles of our favorite aged rum aboard to sip on while in the stateroom prepping for the evening, etc, and perhaps a bottle of champagne to celebrate our departure (again, from our verandah). If I put them in my luggage, which I had hoped to do, will I be "attempting to conceal"? I can always just carry them on in my back pack....

Thanks!

Dominic

Do not worry, the website is full of inconsistencies, it is related to the fact that at some times it pulls through information from the Celebrity or RCI sites rather than using its own.

As had been said, you can take on board as much alcohol as you like as openly as you want - Azamara treats you like a responsible adult!

Azamara treats you like a responsible adult!

And this is PRECISELY why I am so excited about the Azamara experience. :) So much so that even before cruising with them, we are already in the pre-booking stages for another cruise (Copenhagen to Dublin - 7/3/13).

Every interaction I've had with either other Azamara cruisers on this board or with their call center has been top notch. Bodes well for the actual cruise I'd like to believe!

I read the alcohol policy and it states:

Guests who violate any alcohol policy, including but not limited to underage drinking; providing alcohol to minors or young adults; concealing or attempting to conceal alcoholic items in their luggage, when boarding or while onboard;

OK - well I do plan to bring 2 bottles of our favorite aged rum aboard to sip on while in the stateroom prepping for the evening, etc, and perhaps a bottle of champagne to celebrate our departure (again, from our verandah). If I put them in my luggage, which I had hoped to do, will I be "attempting to conceal"? I can always just carry them on in my back pack....

Thanks!

Dominic

Azamara has changed their policy and you can now bring on any type of alcohol and any amount. This is another reason why we love Azamara !!! Enjoy your cruise

I love Azamara and I haven't even sailed yet. Such a nice change from the big ships in terms of excellent service, their laissez faire alcohol policy, and awesome cruise schedules. Plus everyone who I've chatted with here (as well as our (small) roll call) who has offered advice on Azamara has been so great. Can't wait to make some new friends on this upcoming adventure!

We both agree we probably will never sail another large ship again after this - and again - we haven't even boarded. :)

Archived