Naples Port

Scotchick

That is up to the Harbor Master. Where any ship will dock depends on the number of ships in port. There are two main areas, with several docks in each area.

If you are worried about a private vender finding your ship, they are very familar with the Port, and can find you before your ship docks.

Does anyone know which port Celebrity docks in at Naples. Thanks in advance.

Just off the Equinox--Terminal A....Signs to Palazzo Reale/Teatro San Carlo etc. were visible....Only other ship in port was RCCL Majesty (I think ) of the Seas....

Passenger ships generally port at Molo Angioino (see map below). Right next to it is Molo Beverello, where the ferries to Capri, Sorrento, Ischia, etc. leave from.

Occasionally, when there are a lot of ships in port, some may be at Porta di Massa.

area_passeggeri.jpg

here is the site with the callander of the Port of Naples.

http://www.terminalnapoli.it/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=245

you need to double click on the date your ship will be there. If it says Rada thet means you will be in the harbor and need to tender.

Last year it said we were supposed to tender on my Star Princess cruise. Our itenerary said docked but sure enough the day before we were to be in Naples we were told we were going to have to tender. Unfortunatly it was too windy to tender so we missed Naples:(

Does anyone know which port Celebrity docks in at Naples. Thanks in advance.

We were docked at Molo Beverello where the jet-foil terminal is, as well as the sea mall Galleria del Mare (which we had to walk through to get outside to the city). Castel Nuovo was straight ahead of us. You could be docked at pier 5, 6, 7, 9, or 10 depending on who's with you that day.

"Molo: 6-7 arrivo ore: 06:00 partenza: 07/09/2012 ore: 19:00 nave: RUBY PRINCESS"

^What is says for our date/ship on the site. I guess things can still change since we have until Sept.

Hopefully things won't change since that is at the main terminal right next to the ferries to Sorrento and Capri.

Thanks, Eileen! I will keep the map provided here just in case we're not right next to Molo Beverello.

I really hope we don't end up skipping Naples due to weather as we have a lot planned for that day (and a hyrdrofoil pre-booking!).

here is the site with the callander of the Port of Naples.

http://www.terminalnapoli.it/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=245

you need to double click on the date your ship will be there. If it says Rada thet means you will be in the harbor and need to tender.

Last year it said we were supposed to tender on my Star Princess cruise. Our itenerary said docked but sure enough the day before we were to be in Naples we were told we were going to have to tender. Unfortunatly it was too windy to tender so we missed Naples:(

Hi Eileen,

Celebrity Solstice docking 6 Oct and it says molo 21/22 so whereabouts is she docked (as on the map it doesn't show) ? We're thinking of coming back from Sorrento by the ferry after the Amalfi drive.

Many thanks.

ec

Hi Eileen,

Celebrity Solstice docking 6 Oct and it says molo 21/22 so whereabouts is she docked (as on the map it doesn't show) ?

Not Eileen, but I e-mailed the port authority in Naples to ask where it is, as it isn't identified on any of their web site maps. If/when they respond I'll post.

Not Eileen, but I e-mailed the port authority in Naples to ask where it is, as it isn't identified on any of their web site maps. If/when they respond I'll post.

Thank you ever so much euro cruiser from this newbie cruiser. I have contacted an agent for the Amalfi coast drive and he said there is a ferry from Sorrento at 4.25 pm. Past cruisers said that it took 40 minutes . So was hoping it is fairly near to Solstice's berth as we sail at 7pm and no sprinters amongst us 5.:)

Hi Eileen,

Celebrity Solstice docking 6 Oct and it says molo 21/22 so whereabouts is she docked (as on the map it doesn't show) ? We're thinking of coming back from Sorrento by the ferry after the Amalfi drive.

Many thanks.

ec

That might be at Porta di Massa. We docked there on the Carnival Magic last year. You can see it on the map that Euro Cruiser posted on post 7. If you look at a map of Naples it is right at the Via Duomo. It worked fine for us since it is closer to the train staion. I think ferries also go out of there. There is no terminal building, you just walk off the ship onto to dock.

:-) Super & Thanks Eileen,

Told our Sorrento agent(bucking the trend & using someone other than RIL) to drop us off at Sorrento after very scenic Amalfi drive to catch 4ish ferry back to our port at Naples. So looking forward to our 2Oct Cruise on Solstice again !

ec

Hi ec,

We have 4 on same sailing and are also taking ferry back after our AP tour. There's safety in numbers. Some of us are not sprinters either. However, our adult children run in marathons. We can have them run ahead and hold the ship for us. Lol

Paula

:D

Hi ec,

We have 4 on same sailing and are also taking ferry back after our AP tour. There's safety in numbers. Some of us are not sprinters either. However, our adult children run in marathons. We can have them run ahead and hold the ship for us. Lol

Paula

Lifesaver Paula, super perks of having lovely children, drinks on me ! We are 5 baby bloomers(55+) 1st cruise together

after I showed them our pictures of last year's fantastic cruise and the great deal of this year's !

See you in Oct !

ec

Archived