How do I contact some one in top management

konalee

Hi Lahore:

Sorry you are having difficulties contacting someone at Oceania Cruises. I am the Sr. Director of Guest Relations here at Prestige Cruise Holdings.

You can send your request to guestrelations@oceaniacruises.com

Regards

Somebody didn't take the time to read the whole thread....

My grandmother used to say, "Let's have more haste, and less speed".

Hi Lahore:

Sorry you are having difficulties contacting someone at Oceania Cruises. I am the Sr. Director of Guest Relations here at Prestige Cruise Holdings.

You can send your request to guestrelations@oceaniacruises.com

Regards

Thank you Akira. I don't know if posting on here helped, but someone from O has now got back to me and it's all underway. Thanks all, have a great day.

How are credits calculated for B2B cruises? Does it depend on length? We're just approaching Silver, and like the longer itineraries. but I'm wondering whether 7day B2Bs make sense, if we like the itinerary. Two credits for this, or just 1? Do the combined total of days for a B2B have to total 25 days to earn 2 credits? Just trying to learn the facts, since we haven't done a B2B yet.

I truly can't understand why anything up to 24 days is only 1 credit. Why not 2 credits at 20 days, 3 at 30 etc. Sure, the number of credits is not the reason for taking a cruise you want to do, but it's part of the consideration. The O Ambassador told us that the credit requirements were being revised, but all that was done was to increase them for the Grand Voyages longer than 35 days, not really looking at the whole credit structure. And she said that it looked like Grand Voyages were being discontinued. Marlene

How are credits calculated for B2B cruises? Does it depend on length? We're just approaching Silver, and like the longer itineraries. but I'm wondering whether 7day B2Bs make sense, if we like the itinerary. Two credits for this, or just 1? Do the combined total of days for a B2B have to total 25 days to earn 2 credits? Just trying to learn the facts, since we haven't done a B2B yet.

In the past on our B2B we get credit for each cruise

The new credits with the number of days is good for those that take the longer cruises

If you take a 35 day cruise you should get more than someone who takes a 10 day cruise

Maybe they will switch to number of days in total for new perks :confused::confused:

Thank you all for responding to my post. I spoke with a representative of Oceania yesterday and they were aware of our problem and have kept on top of it.

I can't stand it, can you share what happened now they're dealing with it?

Sorry. I don't think that would be fair to the cruise line.
Good choice in not discussing the issue on a message board, IMO. Glad you received the contact info you requested from this community, were able to contact Oceania, and all the best on a quick resolution.

I am an Oceania Club Member, booked on our third cruise on Marina,

Barcelona to Istanbul. Very disappointed in how disability-unfriendly

and expensive Oceania's shore tours were on our first two cruises, but

they are even more expensive, and worse, none tailored for the abilities

of senior travelers with some mobiility issues, like me.

Would like your email to explore Oceania doing better for a very large

cohort of your customers.

Bashful3: carol.vorch@verizon.net

Archived