allure...is there a place to refill water bottles

Would there be a place for us to refill water bottles? I would rather buy wide mouth reusable bottles before we leave than buy their bottled water..thanks.

We use the sink in the stateroom.

I have taken a reusable bottle on almost every cruse I've been on. I usually grab a couple glasses of ice water and pour them into my bottle while outside around the pool deck. That way a little bit of water that may spill while pouring from the cup to the bottle isn't going to have to be cleaned up as it would if you try to do this indoors (for example, in the windjammer).

We get 2 cups of ice and 1cup of water from the buffet and take to out table and fill our bottle there. There are some people that fill their drink bottles directly from the machine even when there is a sign that says do not fill drink bottles.

They have drinking fountains all over the ship..

Please don't fill your water bottle from a drinking fountain. Fill a glass and then use it to fill your water bottle. Filling water bottles directly can be a contributing factor to the spread of norovirus.

Would there be a place for us to refill water bottles? I would rather buy wide mouth reusable bottles before we leave than buy their bottled water..thanks.

As others have stated, the sink in your stateroom is the best and safest place.

It is not alowed to refill on on any public 'fountain' and trust me-I hope the day comes that you never have to experience the Noro virus but if you do-you would never refill the bottle from a public source again!!!:eek:;)

They have drinking fountains all over the ship..

Having been on a number of cruises, I cannot remember ever seeing a drinking fountain on a ship.

Just curious, does the Oasis have drinking fountains ..... anyone know, as that was my last cruise, and do not remember ever seeing a water fountain?

I always have the room steward keep my ice bucket filled and as it melts I fill my water bottle. :)

I've never seen a water fountain either!

I call the ice bucket our watermaker. I think there is a water fountain in the Gym an some ships.

Just use your bathroom sink. If you have a wide-mouth bottle, throw some ice in there, too, or put it in your fridge. The tap water on ships, while perfectly fine to drink, will never "run cold" from the tap! You will need to chill it somehow....ice works fine!

I call the ice bucket our watermaker. I think there is a water fountain in the Gym an some ships.

I do recall seeing a water fountain in the gym on the Allure. As far as around the ship... I cannot recall because we would just grab a glass of ice water from a venue (such as Windjammer or Park Café).

Do NOT refill your water bottle from a drinking fountain on the ship if you do find one. Maybe it's because I'm a teacher and see how students use drinking fountains (it's not pretty), but some people like to literally put their lips around the spout. I'm totally not a germaphobe, but this is the one thing that I stay away from!

Please don't fill your water bottle from a drinking fountain. Fill a glass and then use it to fill your water bottle. Filling water bottles directly can be a contributing factor to the spread of norovirus.

Everyone at my gym does. Nobody ever says anything...

There is ice water in the Cafe Promenade, as well as all other food venues. As others have mentioned, fill a drinking glass with the water, and then pour it into your refillable cup.

I agree with the others that are asking you to please fill a glass and fill your bottle from the glass. Folks could potentially be putting the lip of the bottle against the water spigot. Take a long, hard look at those folks that are doing it and think to yourself, "Hmmm, I wonder where his/her mouth has been. . ." After about the third person you see doing this on the ship, I guarantee that you will NOT drink from any public water dispenser on the ship.

Archived