Rental Car Bell Pier Seattle

ShamrockFL

Are there any car rental facilities at Bell Pier? I can't seem to find much information on this topic on the Boards, and I'm surprised there isn't a lot of buzz on the topic. Since I'm not at all familiar with the city, addresses mean nothing to me, so it hasn't been an easy search. Also does anyone know if you rent the car at a city office location or hotel, and return it to the airport, is there normally a drop charge. I wouldn't expect there would be, but......! Is taking the car into Canada a problem? I'll certainly make them aware of my intention, but just thought I'd ask here too. Thanks for any advice you can provide.

A couple of suggestions. First, look over on the West Coast Departures board, here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=413

That is where Seattle is discussed.

Second, when you have an address for an off airport car rental site, use something like Yahoo Maps or the GPS mapping feature on your smart phone (if you have one) to look up the location. I have done this all over the world- a few notes and a little internet time and you have great info.

The place to find out about drop off charges and the Canada is by asking the car rental companies. That is the best source. On the West Coast Departures board recently there was a long discussion on the crossing the border issue. I think you can now.

Archived