Parking at Cape Liberty Cruise Port in NJ anyone?

Hello,

My family is taking the October 14th cruise to Bermuda out of Cape Bayonne, New Jersey and since we live in Pennsylvania, we wanted to just drive over to NJ. Has anyone ever parked their car there? Our cruise is for 7 nights.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Joyce L.

Hello,

My family is taking the October 14th cruise to Bermuda out of Cape Bayonne, New Jersey and since we live in Pennsylvania, we wanted to just drive over to NJ. Has anyone ever parked their car there? Our cruise is for 7 nights.

Very easy to do, $19 a day.

Parking at Bayonne is quite convenient and close to the terminal. No need for any reservations...you just drive up...pay the price (in advance) with cash or a major credit card...and park your car. They even have shuttles from the parking lot to the terminal for those who don't want to make the short walk.

Hank

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in finding a less expensive option at Port Liberty when we take a Celebrity cruise to Canada leaving September 22. Has anyone had experience with Premier Parking? I have found their online ads for either $11.99 or $12.99 per day and they offer a free shuttle. (I suppose the $12.99 may be the most recent price.) Is there aany factor which makes the $19 per day parking better?

I am interested in finding a less expensive option at Port Liberty when we take a Celebrity cruise to Canada leaving September 22. Has anyone had experience with Premier Parking? I have found their online ads for either $11.99 or $12.99 per day and they offer a free shuttle. (I suppose the $12.99 may be the most recent price.) Is there aany factor which makes the $19 per day parking better?

We don't recommend Premier Parking.. There are substantial questions about the security of their parking "lot" as well as whether the operator has proper licensing and insurance.

By the way, their quoted price doesn't include sales tax, a "processing fee" and a "port access fee"...so $12 a day is really more like $14 a day. The $19 daily charge at the cruise port lot includes all taxes...nothing else is tacked on to the quoted price.

• 2 years later...
Guest maddycat
Does anyone know if there is designated handicap parking spaces at the Cape Liberty Cruise port ?

You just brought up a thread from 2012. Ask your question at the cc east coast departures board. The link is below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

The Cape Liberty 411 thread (link below) will have some useful information on parking.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1693577