Are you a member if the brainwashed Thomson cruising club

just returned of the celebration 81% of travellers on ship been on before must be suckers for punishment had 3 different rooms last one was ok if this is the standard all you numptys are used too carry on sailing on the old rust bucket have fun as it seems to e your expectations are very low:mad:

just returned of the celebration 81% of travellers on ship been on before must be suckers for punishment had 3 different rooms last one was ok if this is the standard all you numptys are used too carry on sailing on the old rust bucket have fun as it seems to e your expectations are very low:mad:

I too have been with Thomson on a cruise this summer and have been terribly disappointed, as you have, and agree with you that there are some Thomsonites out there, but the tone you have used is a bit harsh though.:(

You appear to have a problem but it is with Thomson Customer Service and not with the members of this forum and they are a great crew despite your opinions of us. Now I understand that you are annoyed but please take it out on the right person.

Well Ponciau I take it you did not enjoy your Thomson Cruise, I am sure I have said this all before, why on earth do people not do their homework before booking with Thomson - then you would know what to expect. We have cruised with Thomson and for what we paid fully satisfied. If you wish to pay Silverseas/Amazara prices then you will get something better.

I agree lets just close this posting and Ponciau needs to upgrade their English.

You appear to have a problem but it is with Thomson Customer Service and not with the members of this forum and they are a great crew despite your opinions of us. Now I understand that you are annoyed but please take it out on the right person.

Guys, please don't give the trolls the attention they so desperately crave. Let the thread die.

Spot on and I am sure the Mods will be along soon enough to delete this thread. ;)

d*ckh*ad.

Hubbys aunt and uncle used to own the galaxy pub in burbadge probably about 35 years ago. Lucky you living in turkey. Better close this thread now before we get into trouble encouraging the trolls haha

i used to play darts for the galaxy and the woolcomber burbage.

I only googled :D just for fun

troll 3 descriptions

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

-------------------------------------------------

Noun:

A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.

-----------------------------------------------------

or

Somebody who likes to buy fruit at the local fruit stand. Trolls typically like dragon fruit and pomegranates. Trolls can be identified by the fact that they wear nothing but a green paper plate over their genitals and a red plastic cup on their head. Trolls also have the belief that giraffes do not exist. Do not try to reason with them that they do for they will tear your scapula out with a rusty spoon.:confused:

.............love it , goodnight to all nice peeps on Thomson forum

and as Dave Allen used to say may your God go with you

Stevie :)

I only googled :D just for fun

troll 3 descriptions

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

-------------------------------------------------

Noun:

A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.

-----------------------------------------------------

or

Somebody who likes to buy fruit at the local fruit stand. Trolls typically like dragon fruit and pomegranates. Trolls can be identified by the fact that they wear nothing but a green paper plate over their genitals and a red plastic cup on their head. Trolls also have the belief that giraffes do not exist. Do not try to reason with them that they do for they will tear your scapula out with a rusty spoon.:confused:

.............love it , goodnight to all nice peeps on Thomson forum

and as Dave Allen used to say may your God go with you

Stevie :)

So that what was what all that Kerfuffle was about in the Farmers Market today (lack of pomegranates and dragonfruit)......the green paper plate/red plastic cup combo is common attire round here so hard to spot, thanks for the info on the rusty spoon i will now know who is a troll. :D :D

I've been on, and I'm also going on a cruise on the Thomson ships. Does this make me a numpty? Were you brave enough to tell the guests on the cruise that you thought they were numpties, or was it more convenient to wait until you got home and put your keyboard warrior hat on?

:rolleyes:

I've been on, and I'm also going on a cruise on the Thomson ships. Does this make me a numpty? Were you brave enough to tell the guests on the cruise that you thought they were numpties, or was it more convenient to wait until you got home and put your keyboard warrior hat on?

:rolleyes:

They all love to hide behind the keyboard :p

I must be a numpty too. About to embark on Thomson cruise number 10 and number 11 already booked for April next year.

Thinking about it I must be one almighty numpty having done that many Thomson cruises:D:D:D:D:D

Janet

Archived