Are you a member if the brainwashed Thomson cruising club

Ponciau, humm now lets see exactly what the name means shall we :D

The Welsh word 'ponc' means bank or hillock and the village takes its name from the large number of spoil tips which formerly covered the area. This was corrupted into the anglicised name 'Ponkey' which is no longer used, except occasionally by locals.

The village of Ponciau grew up around opencast mining and houses were built, with little regard for planning, to house the workers. At Brynydd, close to the Royal Oak public house, was the former site of typical very basic, one room, terraced, workers' houses. Tin baths were kept to the rear of the houses for bathing.

Unquote

Did you think to Google the name as well? Uk crime stats make interesting reading;)

Did you think to Google the name as well? Uk crime stats make interesting reading;)

The description of the village was correct at beginning of the last century as far as crime is concerned it is no worse or no better than Anywhere else at least there are no reports of stolen I pads like on the celebration:cool::cool::cool:

The description of the village was correct at beginning of the last century as far as crime is concerned it is no worse or no better than Anywhere else at least there are no reports of stolen I pads like on the celebration:cool::cool::cool:

No, it must be lovely in the warzone. http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/100152/wrexham-warzone-fears-spark-pledge-from-top-policeman.aspx

It is the name of a very small village in Wales with antisocial behaviour as one of the major crimes listed in the police statistics

glad now that is sorted :confused:

Stevie

So Ponciau therfore is a Very Small Person, Obviously showing signs of antisocial behaviour, especially when he is ruining boardreader results:D

glad now that is sorted :confused:

Stevie

Thats cute considering the police were outin force in Manchester LANCASHIRE last night looking for a guy who has shot two persons this happens most weeks in PONCIAU but only on the telly:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

So Ponciau therfore is a Very Small Person, Obviously showing signs of antisocial behaviour, especially when he is ruining boardreader results:D

Actualy I am not a small person I am 6ft tall and 18stone:cool::cool::cool:

Any Welsh speakers hereabouts ?

Is Ponciau an anagram ?

I have suggestions as to what it might mean (in English) but I hesitate to suggest what it might be.....................

Definitely does not translate to Jock:cool::cool::cool:

Better than being a "troll" :cool:

If you had bothered to look the first one says "Grandad I am coming!" which means that Thomson Cruises took me to see my Grandfather who died in WW1 at Gallipoli. I would not expect you to understand that or even have some respect, thank god I do.

Better than being a "troll" :cool:

If you had bothered to look the first one says "Grandad I am coming!" which means that Thomson Cruises took me to see my Grandfather who died in WW1 at Gallipoli. I would not expect you to understand that or even have some respect, thank god I do.

Sorry I missed that I apologise profusely if I ave caused offence:cool:

he he cannot believe how much OPs are biting with this guy Ponci, my first suggestion was to ignore them and they might go and annoy PO cruises which we want him to do or probably Carnival will be better for them...is this Welsh place in GoG land cos it may explain?

Archived