Reflection Suite shower room

CruiseImage

Seems like a waste to use that area for a shower. Why not for a sitting area to hang out and look around? Like you want to look around at the views while in your shower???

I understand the novelty - however think it's not the best use of space.

Sorry, but so much has been promoted about a useless shower that only the very rich will every enjoy. I would rather they tell us about any special features that the average person can enjoy. Who cares what showy features the ship has if you can't enjoy them. Don't we "99 percenters" count anymore??? :(

I have to agree ariawoman that it seems like a waste of space. It takes me about 15 minutes in the shower. I might take longer than that if I had a view but not enough longer to make it worthwhile. I think a sitting area with a padded bench would be a nice use of the space. That would make a nice nook to read or admire the view if it was too hot to sit outside.

I agree a private whirlpool would have been a better idea.

Oh YEAH that would have been good, private hot tub there! Though honestly I prefer the outdoor tubs too so that room should have been opened too then LOL

Though in thinking about it - they'd probably need special reinforcement to be able to hold a hot tub in that jut out since it's not supported from below. So maybe that's why they didn't do it and opted for the shower.

You can get the same feeling on the S class ships in the mens rooms near the theater. Looking right out into the ocean...

Yup. Same situation at the Mens room by the Pool. LOL.

I have to agree ariawoman that it seems like a waste of space. It takes me about 15 minutes in the shower. I might take longer than that if I had a view but not enough longer to make it worthwhile. I think a sitting area with a padded bench would be a nice use of the space. That would make a nice nook to read or admire the view if it was too hot to sit outside.

I agree too-would love my own whirlpool on my balcony-wow!

I think it's just really cool. Obviously almost none of us will be able to afford it, ever (at $12k per person) but it's sure nice to dream about it.

Naah, according to the aritcle, it only costs $799! You just have to find 2 people who would take that SR and let you stay with them as the 3rd person. What a great idea?

Den

If this suite doesn't bring in the bucks, will it be converted into a specialty restaurant?

I also have a question for those out there who understand the science of one-way glass? Will it matter if it is day or night/lights on or off/ steamy or non-steamy to change the capacity of this private glass? Are shadows visible?

[quote=Blue Lagoon;34701961

I also have a question for those out there who understand the science of one-way glass? Will it matter if it is day or night/lights on or off/ steamy or non-steamy to change the capacity of this private glass? Are shadows visible?

No shadow or silhouette, just a reflection. :D

I remeber the uproar of the see through showers on the Epic (slightly shaded). Now this hangs over the ocean is completely see through. Let's hear it now. Va-Va-Boom Bada Boom. First Sky high fun scene S...

No Worries - it's 1 way glass, so others wont be able to look in.

Here's a Celebrity video, which feautures a bit more about Reflection, and the Reflection Suite Shower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOa4gXlxhvQ&feature=plcp

Archived