specific examples of "outstanding service"

cruisestitch

Thank you so much...love this thread!

We were on Silhouette in November for our 25th wedding anniversary, and without a doubt we were made to feel so very at ease and welcome.

We purchased the Celebrity cookbook (a massive tome), and all the staff in Blu, the captain and entertainment staff signed it. The chefs of the speciality restaurant we ate at signed it.

It brings back fond memories…I am just hoping the Constellation staff in November are just as good.

Finally, the photographers were just fabulous – we walked away with so many wonderful photos.

ANDREW

Moving from a thread to a new sequence here, that might be of more general interest and might attract some posters who would not be reading the other thread.

Long-time Celebrity cruisers often know of specific examples of "outstanding service". Going beyond the polite and efficient == what made special memories for you?

Care to share?

On 1st X we were AQ and ate in Blu. I am petite and the banquette seating was uncomfortable for me. At our 1st dinner I asked if there was a cushion/pillow for my back. 5min later a cushion appeared. My cushion was waiting for me every evening. Its the little things that spoil you when you cruise.

carole

Archived