What you like to eat past 9pm?

Cruisegirl6

Lets keep this post going what else do people want to eat past 10pm. Honestly those who eat early seating such as we do (my father in law must eat early due to timing and taking his medications) we are hungry after 9pm and expect something more than pizza, ceasar salad and calzones. We not want to sit in our cabin s for 45 minutes waiting for that limited room service menu.

It appears wings is winning and desserts next in line.

I say what about some potato skins lol

Keep it going guys like to hear what you like to eat at night when your on a cruise. :) Maybe Carnival here watching the post....be nice if they listened to us.

We eat early so after the shows I LOVE to have a BLT. Dang...the thought of one is making me hungry for it. I might just need to make one right now;) DH will crack up if I bring him one "in bed" too bad I don't have one of those plate covers and a tray, LOL!

We eat early so after the shows I LOVE to have a BLT. Dang...the thought of one is making me hungry for it. I might just need to make one right now;) DH will crack up if I bring him one "in bed" too bad I don't have one of those plate covers and a tray, LOL!

I thought about posting a picture of one for you, but that may make matters worse, and now I am hungry:D

Back in the day of my younger years of going out drinking and linedancing Saturdat nights, it would be a tradition to get home around 2-3am and hit up Steak N Shake. ^^^previous post make think of this.....

Anyways, I am good with the room service menu if we want food past 9pm. We are early eaters also. Mmmmm, cookies, burgers, etc.

Sent from Tapatalk

I dont think I have ever really been hungry after 9pm on a cruise, but yes there was one time, at about midnight that I had a craving for pizza:D So for me it would be pizza or calzone, and someday I may try late night room service blt!:)

That would be great...

At home i like a bowl of cereal if hungry late..or toast and tea...Sarah

Just read more...potatoe skins and breakfast items good toasted bagels, good cin rolls, pancakes, and french toast would be sooo cool as option..oh these hash brown squares...yum..Sarah

Sorry but late at night, hot wings doesn't sound good to me - that would be heartburn city!

I like the current room service menu - nice choice of sandwiches, salads, veggie and dip. When I'm done at the end of my day, (around 1, 2 or 3am), a sandwich with chips is really what I want.

The hotter the wings the better hehehehe

Breakfast some say interesting...I can understand that....

I not want to go to my room to wait 45 minutes to get room service just a waste of 45 minutes of my night.

Dang its am here guess what I need after reading this a BLT!!! Im going to make one right now lol

Going on my first cruise soon and looking forward to cheating on my diet a bit and eating some of the things you mentioned after nine... Gasp

Oh my gosh this is so true! Even though I've recently been losing weight, one thing I will never do is question what other people are eating or drinking. I definitely plan on enjoying myself when I cruise in October. If I feel like a piece of cheese cake at 1am, I'm getting it! If I have to work it off when we get home, I will.

One one of our cruises a few years ago, one of my friends who claims she is always watching what she eats (I say this, because what she doesn't eat, she makes up for in drinking Vodka... :eek:) approached my husband and I a few times while we were having a late night snack in the Promenade Cafe on Mariner of the Seas. "You're eating again? How could you eat again after all we had for dinner?!" I thought it was rude.

Oh my gosh this is so true! Even though I've recently been losing weight, one thing I will never do is question what other people are eating or drinking. I definitely plan on enjoying myself when I cruise in October. If I feel like a piece of cheese cake at 1am, I'm getting it! If I have to work it off when we get home, I will.

One one of our cruises a few years ago, one of my friends who claims she is always watching what she eats (I say this, because what she doesn't eat, she makes up for in drinking Vodka... :eek:) approached my husband and I a few times while we were having a late night snack in the Promenade Cafe on Mariner of the Seas. "You're eating again? How could you eat again after all we had for dinner?!" I thought it was rude.

I always figure people like your "friend" are really insecure about something about themselves. Or they are a secret eater and trying to pretend they are sooo healthy.

Cookies and milk from room service are a favorite around here. Or hot chocolate. I would never drink hot chocolate when it's warm at home, but somehow on a ship it just works.

Nothing... I just had a big dinner hours ago....they claim it's not healthy? I won't starve until breakfast or lunch time. How many meals do you need a day ?

I think at this hour the ship is geared towards enTertainment and not bringing out a food trough.

Just plain mean.....:(

We also usually eat late ish, we do YTD now so we eat about 730 or so, I can't remember ever eating late night. In fact even when the Midnight Buffets were still happening, I'd go for the sculptures and stuff, but never ate.

Guess I'm more of a day time snacker, afternoon snack is a slice of pizza or the sirloin sandwich from room service!!!

Carole

Anything chocolate or a piece of cheesy pizza and some milk then a hamburger...oh, yeah...some chips and guac then some french fries and....you get the picture.:D

so what time is all of this? 4:20?:cool:

The grill is open late enough for me..what is it 11:30 or midnight?

After the show, we'll go by the grill and maybe get something from there.

I like the sauted mushrooms and onions and some pizza and caesar salad and some french fries.

Oh, and if they have the chicken tenders, those are good too. I always forget about the calzones.

I am going to try and remember that.

(if they could load one up with ricotta, pepperoni and anchovies.that would be good)

What a nice friend! If you are with her again and she's downing the Vodka's you could return the insult - but then you would be just as rude as her, right? I hate it when people keep talking about watching what they eat - geesh can't even enjoy a meal with themaround. I actually have had to stop a couple of my friends and tell themthat I don't want to talk about stuff like that while we are out - what's the matter with people? Yikes.

Archived