Any updates on the MDR menus from our 7/29 Freedom cruisers?

I just received an e-mail from Rahul Barua, Concierge on Freedom of the Seas, and he said the new menus will roll out on the August 5th sailing.

Guess we get to harass the August 5th-ers now! :D

I just received an e-mail from Rahul Barua, Concierge on Freedom of the Seas, and he said the new menus will roll out on the August 5th sailing.
Thanks for emailing Rahul. He is a fabulous concierge!! Hope he is on the ship in Feb.

Thanks Steve. It's good to have confirmation from a crew member on the ship. I'm looking forward to the new menus. See you in a few weeks :D

Silly question... but does this confirm there are new menus ? I'm sure he could tell you that as well ?

Yes, this confirms it. He wouldn't have said that the new menu will roll out on the August 5th cruise if there were no new menu.

;)

Yes, this confirms it. He wouldn't have said that the new menu will roll out on the August 5th cruise if there were no new menu.

;)

To be fair we still don't know exactly what the menu would be, but at least we know SOMETHING is coming down the line! :D

I just reached out to my friend who is a head waiter on the Oasis to confirm the date for that ship. Hopefully will have some info on that soon!

Thank you! My DH and I are cruising on Oasis 8/25 which is the day the new menu is supposed to start on that ship. We would love to experience the new menu and look forward to hearing an update from you!

Archived