Any updates on the MDR menus from our 7/29 Freedom cruisers?

To be fair we still don't know exactly what the menu would be, but at least we know SOMETHING is coming down the line! :D

He did say "We don't have any information about how the menu's are planned as it is still under the printing process".

For now I, like you, will settle for the confirmation that the new menus are coming.

I still don't see a new menue.

Where are you looking? It wouldn't be online yet and complete menus aren't posted by RCI. The only thing posted so far was what some of the items are supposed to be, but not what night, etc. We'll all have to wait til after the Aug 5 sailing of FR. I wonder when EX is getting the new menus?

I just received an e-mail from Rahul Barua, Concierge on Freedom of the Seas, and he said the new menus will roll out on the August 5th sailing.

That's not bad.. only 1 week later than the scheduled change, which is pretty good for RCCL.:D

That's not bad.. only 1 week later than the scheduled change, which is pretty good for RCCL.:D

I am glad to be the conveyor of good news after some of the snarky comments that were made on the original thread.

"When there is new information to report you are more than welcome to start a new thread. Until then, this one is closed."

And yet the "teen under house arrest" thread still rumbles on :rolleyes:

Thanks Steve! And to all those who doubted my information and my "source", apology accepted! :p

I never doubted you Loyal2RCCL - I just hope this new menu (if it indeed ends up as an improvement) gets rolled out to the whole fleet by the time I sail in May.:D

I was in Cocoa Beach over the weekend and saw it sail out...there were no smoke signals or morse code transmitted. :eek:

On the Jewel in December and these changes would be great!!

FWIW, I had a couple of good dishes on Jewel last April that I never had before that were excellent, A hopeful sign!

I just received an e-mail from Rahul Barua, Concierge on Freedom of the Seas, and he said the new menus will roll out on the August 5th sailing.

Bill -

There is an answer! Looks like it is happening . . .

And yet the "teen under house arrest" thread still rumbles on :rolleyes:

If it bothers you, you can use the red triangle alert function. Mods don't and can't read every single thread here hence some can go on for pages and pages; they often count on members to alert them to a problem thread or post.

Archived