Any updates on the MDR menus from our 7/29 Freedom cruisers?

I'm thoroughly of the belief that they all gorged themselves on the new menus and can't possibly drag themselves to a computer to update us on it.

Or Royal Caribbean had them sign a non-disclosure agreement before eating. :D

I'm thoroughly of the belief that they all gorged themselves on the new menus and can't possibly drag themselves to a computer to update us on it.

Or the internet is down - like that has not happened before!!!!:p

Hi don't know if the menus have changed in I.O.S already but have just read a review that mentions lasange, curry and chilli in the mdr. Was the posters first time on R.C.I so they may not know things had changed so no comparisons

& no mention of fillet e.t.c

From what I understand the Menus are the same fleet wide. Therefore, I would like to know this answer also. I have been pulling up menus and they don't seem so great. Please tell me I am wrong. I heard that the buffet is better than the MDR. :confused:. I certainly can't complain about the Carnival food. :) My sisters who are cruising with me want to know. I am sure I will be satisfied no matter what. :)
The thread on menu changes (now closed) said that they would be rolling out the new menu on FR for the 7-29-2012 sailing and then phase in other ships. This partial schedule was in the thread:

Freedom- 7/29/2012

Oasis- 8/25/2012

Allure- 9/9/2012

Jewel- 9/23/2012

Rhapsody- 5/24/2013

Hi don't know if the menus have changed in I.O.S already but have just read a review that mentions lasange, curry and chilli in the mdr. Was the posters first time on R.C.I so they may not know things had changed so no comparisons

& no mention of fillet e.t.c

They may have tweaked the menu on IOS to appeal to UK cruisers. When we sailed on Grandeur last year there were a lot of different menu items which we hadn't seen before including one night which was Indian themed. Although the ship sailed from Palma it had 80% UK guests onboard. The Indian night was delicious but some of the menu choices on other nights were questionable.

Does anyone know the concierge fairly well and send an inquiry note to him? I'm sailing in a suite in a few weeks, but have already contacted him about cabana's etc. and feel funny about sending another note so soon. He may know and reply to someone he has a relationship with. Just a thought.

Neda

Does anyone know the concierge fairly well and send an inquiry note to him? I'm sailing in a suite in a few weeks, but have already contacted him about cabana's etc. and feel funny about sending another note so soon. He may know and reply to someone he has a relationship with. Just a thought.

Neda

I thought about asking for dinner menus via email, but I'm not D/D+ nor am I in a suite on my upcoming cruise... :o

Neda

Great idea.

I do not know the concierge but I just e-mailed him.

If I get a reply I will share it here.

Archived