CD schedule released

xplor97

Any comments on Malcolm Burn?

Love him! He is known as Malcolm from the Bronx. He has been on the Miracle out of NYC. My guess since the Splendor is going to be based out of NYC, CCL wants to keep him there...he has East coast humor.

Ahh, James Charlton is still aboard the Magic. What a waste of a fine ship to have the absolute worst cruise director of all time on it. The British have a fine word for this chap - TWIT.

Doc

I am so glad I do not revolve my cruises around the CD. The CD means absolutely nothing to us as far as having a good time or not.

I would never change our plans because of him. I do not get this...sorry.:confused:

I don't get it either.

I am so glad I do not revolve my cruises around the CD. The CD means absolutely nothing to us as far as having a good time or not.

I would never change our plans because of him. I do not get this...sorry.:confused:

I would never schedule around a CD either...but its called information!!!:eek: Yet you still clicked on the post that the title clearly states is the CD schedule.

I would never schedule around a CD either...but its called information!!!:eek: Yet you still clicked on the post that the title clearly states is the CD schedule.

Very glad to hear that.....but I was not referring to you. Info is one thing. Changing your cruise is another.:o:):o

Steve was just unfriendly and let his ACD, who at the time was Cory Rogers, mingle with passengers. Not once did I Steve stop and talk to the passengers. When we had Cory as CD in June, he was constantly at the coffee shop just talking with passengers. Even if he was late, he was going to take up time with you. Steve just didn't know how to work the ship. I guess we will have to find a new ship to sail on as long as Steve is there!

We sail with Steve in Sept for first time and we shall see how he does than

Ahh, James Charlton is still aboard the Magic. What a waste of a fine ship to have the absolute worst cruise director of all time on it. The British have a fine word for this chap - TWIT.

Doc

'cheerio...!' :p

I can't access the list from work. Can anyone tell me who the CD will be for the Legend and whatever info you have on him? Thanks

Looks like it will be James Dunn. Never had the pleasure, so can't help you with info on him. Maybe do a search??

Anything about Paul Sandey? I don't remember who I had on the Fascination the first time, only that his voice way too chipper first thing in the am.

My hubby and I are sailing with you in November. We had Paul Santley on our cruise on the Inspiration about two years ago. I'll just say that the only thing I remember about him is his name. He didn't do anything memorable IMO and a lot of things that were advertised in the Fun Times either didn't happen at all or were at different times or on different days without any type of announcement to warn people. The only reason I knew this is because my hubby's grandmother was on the cruise with us and she doesn't let things go if she has plans and they don't go the way she wants them to lol.

I'm curious about James Dunn. Has anyone sailed with James and have any opinions or info about him?

My hubby and I are sailing with you in November. We had Paul Santley on our cruise on the Inspiration about two years ago. I'll just say that the only thing I remember about him is his name. He didn't do anything memorable IMO and a lot of things that were advertised in the Fun Times either didn't happen at all or were at different times or on different days without any type of announcement to warn people. The only reason I knew this is because my hubby's grandmother was on the cruise with us and she doesn't let things go if she has plans and they don't go the way she wants them to lol.

I'm curious about James Dunn. Has anyone sailed with James and have any opinions or info about him?

We never managed to do any of the activities last time. But I'm solo this time and figured doing some of the activities would be a good way to meet people.

For the Ecstasy.. it has Brent Loyer and Brent Mitchell. Same person or two different? Couldn't find anything on either.

Whatever name he uses, he was our least favorite. Not very funny.

He is my least favorite too, if I am thinking of the right person...he made so many announcements...thank you, I can read the Fun Times for myself!

I wouldn't change plans, but I have to say I'm glad we won't have Brent on our next cruise...like I said above, he was just so annoying...enough to make a big impression.

We have Goose Neumann on the Valor in Sept. The name sounds familiar, but I can't place where I know it from. He may have been the CD on one of our cruises. Anyone know about him?

We had Goose on the Valor, and I thought he was pretty good.

Archived