Cost of pictures from photo gallery

braz88

What is the current cost for pictures taken from carnival ?

Do they have packages you can purchase ?

Carnival Sensation an 8X10 (with the backdrops) was $21.99, no packages. :( The copies/reprints were cheaper.

The smaller pictuers from dining room and at port were $9.99.

It depends on the size of the picture. Figure between $10-20 per photo. I'm not sure if they have package deals.

Casual shots taken at dinner, on half moon cay, around the boat are $9.95. 8 x 10's of the cruise elegant night that are taking all over the ship are $19.95 @. Posed shots with Carnival backdrops $19.95 for 8x10. They did have packages starting at $79 also. Also sell a canvas for $69 that was large (can't remember exact size).

1 arm... Maybe a leg... Depends on the size.

Probably better off getting a picture taken somewhere near your home. Why do they continue to use the fake backgrounds... Can't they come up with something more realistic?

I just got off the Liberty yesterday. The smaller pictures were $11.99, the middle size that was used for embarkation, dinner, and getting off in port was $14.99, and the 8 x 10 portraits were $23.99. They had a punch card they used as you bought photos, For the middle sized photos, each 3rd photo was $5. There was a gift if you bought a certain number of the large or smaller pictures, but I did not pay attention to what it was.

Casual shots taken at dinner, on half moon cay, around the boat are $9.95. 8 x 10's of the cruise elegant night that are taking all over the ship are $19.95 @. Posed shots with Carnival backdrops $19.95 for 8x10. They did have packages starting at $79 also. Also sell a canvas for $69 that was large (can't remember exact size).

Not sure if this changes from ship to ship, but we just got offf Freedom todayband I bought a lot of pictures. The dinner shots were 19.95 each the back drop "portraits" were now $21.95 and the pictures at ports were less. I'd have to check receipts. The packages were of same Picture with various sizes. I wish I could just spend like 250 and get all pictures on a disk.

I just got off the Liberty yesterday. The smaller pictures were $11.99, the middle size that was used for embarkation, dinner, and getting off in port was $14.99, and the 8 x 10 portraits were $23.99. They had a punch card they used as you bought photos, For the middle sized photos, each 3rd photo was $5. There was a gift if you bought a certain number of the large or smaller pictures, but I did not pay attention to what it was.

Wow! I never saw a punch card, third photo card, or gift on the Freedom. Why is it so different?

On my last cruise I felt Carnival really dropped the ball on Pictures. I bought a few, but it appeared that they printed out everything they took of us and hung them on the wall and then threw them away on the final day of the cruise.

Why not offer me those prints at a discounted price since they are just going in the trash.

I would also pay quite a bit for a prepaid digital package. Say $200 or so and you give me a disk at the end of my cruise with all the pics you have taken of my family. You do not have to print them and this basically costs Carnival not much more than time.

on the Magic in July, 8x10's were $21.99 5x7 port pictures were $11.99

they did offer a package deal, 5 - 8x 10's you choose 2 of the 8 x 10's and they make 16 x 20 canvas potriats and a set of 4 wallets and a CD of that picture. so you get 5 - 8x10's 2 - 16x 20 canvas 8-wallets & 2 key chain holders for the wallets all for $165.00

which is a really good deal. 5 - 8 x 10's x 21.99 = $109.95 so I took advantage of the package.

they also offer a CD of all pictures taken of you on the ship for $469.00, I passed on that...

on the Magic in July, 8x10's were $21.99 5x7 port pictures were $11.99

they did offer a package deal, 5 - 8x 10's you choose 2 of the 8 x 10's and they make 16 x 20 canvas potriats and a set of 4 wallets and a CD of that picture. so you get 5 - 8x10's 2 - 16x 20 canvas 8-wallets & 2 key chain holders for the wallets all for $165.00

which is a really good deal. 5 - 8 x 10's x 21.99 = $109.95 so I took advantage of the package.

they also offer a CD of all pictures taken of you on the ship for $469.00, I passed on that...

Wow $469 package. If you plan on getting that make sure they take a lot of pictures of you ;).

We did the package before that you are referring to with the canvas. It was very nice. I don't remember how much it was because it was a few years back.

If they got rid of the fake backgrounds, they would have to use a "pretty" part of the ship, and that would require taking up " living" space. We like the funky back drops. We have never had a good dining room picture.:( Usually I am wearing my food:p

I just got off the Liberty yesterday.

The smaller pictures were $11.99,

the middle size that was used for embarkation, dinner, and getting off in port was $14.99,

-and the 8 x 10 portraits were $23.99.

The prices you quote above

have definitely gone UP since last I was on board a Carnival ship :eek:

-and that was just October last year!

They're working hard on putting themselves out of business, aren't they!

I DO buy photos because they are memories that last for years and years

but will have to cut back and get real picky at costs like I've just read here...sorry Carnival!

The prices you quote above

have definitely gone UP since last I was on board a Carnival ship :eek:

-and that was just October last year!

They're working hard on putting themselves out of business, aren't they!

I DO buy photos because they are memories that last for years and years

but will have to cut back and get real picky at costs like I've just read here...sorry Carnival!

Does it annoy you when you see people hiding in the gallery taking pictures of the pictures. :eek: I see that sometimes.

Archived