Drink Photos

NovCruisin

Are these drinks really free ?

Yes, it was a tasting event which certainly happened at least twice on our 14 day cruise, while we were at the Molecular bar. We had the package so didn't really partake as we had our own drinks.

I don't know how people knew about the tasting event as I don't recall seeing it advertised, but quite a few turned up for it.

Here's a Murano martini from the Martini Bar aboard Silhouette June 2012:

ry%3D400

The Murano is not on the menu on Silhouette, but Peter and Boo remembered that I liked it from the Equinox maiden transatlantic, and they made it for me. Yum!

This next one is Sangria from the Lawn Club Grill on the same cruise:

ry%3D400

This is a Cosmo from the Martini bar on the same Silhouette cruise:

ry%3D400

I don't have a pic, but the pitcher of Sangria in Qsine is worth the $26!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen photos ....looks awesome. Can you get it by the glass on the premium beverage package?!

Are these drinks really free ?

Hi,:) they are small samples and yes they are free....the picture might

not give you the best idea of depth.....those glasses and the amount

of the sampler are small. The drinks in the Molecular Bar are all 12.00

and there is a set menu.

I have seen photos ....looks awesome. Can you get it by the glass on the premium beverage package?!

None of the cocktails in Qsine are included in the packages...

• 3 months later...
Lois just resurrected this thread - hope others will post some new drink photos for inspiration...can't wait to do more "research" on Reflection, especially at Molecular Bar.

librarylady19, please be careful with the liquid nitrogen drinks at Molecular. Make sure it has fully evaporated before you drink it. :o

Appletini on the right and not sure of the name, but a gin/lemon based Martini on the left. They didn't have our favourite Lemontini on the menu, but the bartender remembered us from last year's Equinox cruise (he's moved to the Solstice) and made us one.

8244265238_b99ef7c967_z.jpg

Sangria and tapas at the lawn club. $5 (not sure whether this would be covered by the package) It was very nice, but not strong.

8242016965_d8065c9823_z.jpg

My wife likes those fru fru drinks, I pretty much stick to beer. Are most of those fancy drinks more than $8.00 ? We were just going to buy the classic package but if most of those drinks are more than 8 we will get the premium.

are all these drinks from the premium package??

love my rum and coke. maybe time to time a specialty drink. leaning towards the classic package.

Martinis are $10 so yes, the premium package covers those.

G&T and rum and coke are under $8 so classic package would cover those. Some of the cocktails of the day were over $8 but not always.

Here are some Sunset Bar price lists from Solstice 2 weeks ago.

I can fully recommend the Eureka and the Summer Solstice at $7. :)

Beers up to $5 are included in the classic package.

8243576567_3daae769a2_z.jpg

8244616234_5168cd61cb_z.jpg

8243576685_5a29de4565_z.jpg

are all these drinks from the premium package??

love my rum and coke. maybe time to time a specialty drink. leaning towards the classic package.

Thanks for the Sunset Bar menus U2cruiser - plan to send a lot of time there on Reflection!!

Stellarose - The martinis and Molecular Bar cocktails are $11 and $12 respectively, above the $8 limit of the classic package. It is fun to try a range of these drinks - one of the perks of the premium package IMO.

Thanks for the Sunset Bar menus U2cruiser - plan to send a lot of time there on Reflection!!

Stellarose - The martinis and Molecular Bar cocktails are $11 and $12 respectively, above the $8 limit of the classic package. It is fun to try a range of these drinks - one of the perks of the premium package IMO.

The Martinis were still $10 (plus gratuity) on Solstice librarylady. :)

Hello librarylady19,

the menu of Reflection's sunset bar is new and different (as well as the layout of the bar)

its worth to spend a lot of time there :)

cheers

9 x 13 cm_ cutout prints_1.pdf

Hello librarylady19,

the menu of Reflection's sunset bar is new and different (as well as the layout of the bar)

cheers

Ooh! That looks interesting. I notice the Eureka is more expensive than on Solstice -$8 as opposed to $7 :cool:

Hello librarylady19,

cheers

WOW - thanks for posting - I want at least one of all those drinks:D

I actually booked Reflection after seeing photos of the new Sunset Bar....with these drinks to enjoy the new decor and the beautiful view, I'll never want to leave...

Archived