Carnival ship that allows swim diapers?

joecool234

Most don't allow swim diapers.... if the ship you choose doesn't, simply bring a blow-up tub...sufficient for splashing on deck! And, it makes bathing easier, since most cabin have only a shower. I think Disney does have an area for diapered kids....and some of the RCI ships.

Most don't allow swim diapers.... if the ship you choose doesn't, simply bring a blow-up tub...sufficient for splashing on deck! And, it makes bathing easier, since most cabin have only a shower. I think Disney does have an area for diapered kids....and some of the RCI ships.

I did know this, and that's what we're planning to do for our cruise on Explorer of the Seas this weekend. However we're planning something for early spring and were looking at other options. At that point DD will be 2.5 and the blow up tub/pool won't be enough. Thanks, though!

On disney it is a small areas where diapered kids can cool off in a large round tubelike thing that continually drains.

On Royal I was impressed with the H2O zone. It is great for kids and adults! They have them on Freedom Class ships and even better ones on the Oasis class ships!

Oasis_H2O_Zone_Aqua_Park.jpg.a349c5c428c575b5b839067c2267fe64.jpg

On disney it is a small areas where diapered kids can cool off in a large round tubelike thing that continually drains.

On Royal I was impressed with the H2O zone. It is great for kids and adults! They have them on Freedom Class ships and even better ones on the Oasis class ships!

But bear in mind that diapered kids are limited to just one area.

But bear in mind that diapered kids are limited to just one area.

Another note...while kids with swim diapers aren't allowed in other areas, they're also equally strict on keeping kids NOT in swim diapers out of the area for kids WITH swim diapers. Hope that made sense. In other words, if you have one child in swim diapers and one child not wearing swim diapers, they will not be able to play together in the pool area. Heck, they're so strict that they kept trying to make me take our 2yr old out of the swim diaper area, until I convinced them that she was indeed wearing a swim diaper under her bathing suit.

Not saying the policy is good or bad, just saying that's how it was on our cruise.

Archived