State rooms ready when you board?

BigDfromTN

I read the number 200 on a carnival forum. With over 1,000 cabins on each ship it could be done. If you add the total number of suites and cabins holding platinum and higher passengers 200 could be reached easily. 15 passes per ship doesn’t make much sense because the amount of revenue it would bring in vs. the amount of work involved.

But they have to do some first anyway.

I read the number 200 on a carnival forum. With over 1,000 cabins on each ship it could be done. If you add the total number of suites and cabins holding platinum and higher passengers 200 could be reached easily. 15 passes per ship doesn’t make much sense because the amount of revenue it would bring in vs. the amount of work involved.

15 X 50.00 = 750.00

200 X 50.00 = 10,000.00

Yes that is alot of difference.

Carnival currently has 24 ships. If you figure each one only sailed once per week would be 1248 sailings. @ 15 would add $936,000 to bottom line. BUT @200 would add 12,480,000 (almost 12.5 Million) to the bottom line of CCL.

Not bad deal for them...

if ccl is smart, they will let the gullible who buy into this fantasy think there are not many of these available, and no one will know the wiser.

but they are not, and will be exposed pretty quickly. will have to schedule some online time the day the pilot cruises complete and we can read all about it.

meanwhile, amazing how disney treats all as vip's. they know how to move the crowds, on and off, and you can swear there are no lines. just head for the mickey ears.

I have a question about the f2f program, and I have not read much about it.

Are they limiting how many cabins can sign up for it and pay the extra fee? I doubt that everyone would buy it, but what if 1/2 the ship did, what now?

Also, did I see that you get to get on the ship earlier? How much earlier? will you be on while others are still not off? How are you going to get your luggage faster, is there going to be a special place to drop off that luggage instead of the porters having to check every bag against a list?

And most of all, what if it does not work, you get on early, but your cabin is not ready early, or you luggage does not get there untill everyone else? Do you get a refund for the problem?

If you sign up to get on early, but don't want to get off early can you stay longer?

Again sorry if this have been beaten to death already, but I am wanting to know.

Are they limiting how many cabins can sign up for it and pay the extra fee? I doubt that everyone would buy it, but what if 1/2 the ship did, what now?

The whole thread is about how many will be sold... somewhere between 15 and 200 cabins... BUT the 200 most likely includes P/D cruisers who would not pay for it.

Supposedly

Also, did I see that you get to get on the ship earlier? How much earlier? will you be on while others are still not off? How are you going to get your luggage faster, is there going to be a special place to drop off that luggage instead of the porters having to check every bag against a list?

You will board immediately after the Platinum/Diamond members (so basically you are buying your way into zone/group 1). Luggage tags for this group will be specifically marked with the FTTP logo

And most of all, what if it does not work, you get on early, but your cabin is not ready early, or you luggage does not get there untill everyone else? Do you get a refund for the problem?

No where in describing the program does Carnival use the word Guarantee.

If you sign up to get on early, but don't want to get off early can you stay longer?

As always, you can get off when scheduled, or wait for last call.

Again sorry if this have been beaten to death already, but I am wanting to know.

Answers provided are mostly courtesy of the Brand Ambassador™

Can anyone answer this question. I know the cruisers that pay the extra money get into their rooms early supposedly but who said anything about platinum and diamond cruisers getting into their rooms early. We asked our VP and he knew nothing about platinum or diamond cruisers getting the same treatment. I have read several threads with everyone assuming we get the same perk but I have not read anything from Carnival. Has anyone seen the official version?

Can anyone answer this question. I know the cruisers that pay the extra money get into their rooms early supposedly but who said anything about platinum and diamond cruisers getting into their rooms early. We asked our VP and he knew nothing about platinum or diamond cruisers getting the same treatment. I have read several threads with everyone assuming we get the same perk but I have not read anything from Carnival. Has anyone seen the official version?

It's right in the Carnival press release announcing the FTTP. It has also be confirmed by JH.

Isn't the early embarkation for only the two ships; the Liberty and ?.

If you are a Diamond & Plat on other ships can you get on early too?

Archived