New menu

Clamett

Thank you for posting. I am thrilled the Grand Marnier Souffle is back! I did not see the Vidalia Onion Tart. I am suprised it is off the menu. Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

I also am surprised the Vidalia Onion Tart is no longer. Also, I didn't see the Scallop Rissoto on the list anymore. :( We enjoyed both of those.

I don't understand the different themes of the day though. Everything on the menu that day is cooked with the themed ingredient?? :confused:

Hmmm, snow crab salad. When I first read the speculation of the new menu, I seen crab legs in the thread. Im wondering if this snow crab salad is what was meant to be said?

And if so, is it REAL snow crab or just imitation crab meat?

I need to book another cruise on Freedom and find out! :p:o

Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this :)

I was wondering the same thing. I'm sailing Freedom on the 19th (woohoo 1 more week!), an I'll keep you posted.

Wondering about the caesar salads offered everyday too. Something so simple, I looked forward to it when I wasn't in the mood for what was offered that night on the appetizer list.

Thanks for posting!

Edited by d4nigirl

I don't understand the different themes of the day though. Everything on the menu that day is cooked with the themed ingredient?? :confused:

Don't take things so literally. I'm sure the themed ingredient wasn't in every dish, that doesn't even make sense. In taking even a brief look at the menu it is clear that these are carefully arranged selections, as any dining experience should be. Selected and paired to make sure they complement each other well. The "themed ingredient", I imagine, is present in some dishes when appropriate. But more than that, the "themed ingredient" speaks to the type and style of foods being presented on that particular day. Personally, I think it's a very clever way of doing it!

Thanks for taking the time to type these out. Is there also an everyday menu like they have had in the past? There was usually an herbed chicken, plain pasta, caesar salad, and a steak. I hope they have something like that still because I see multiple nights that there is only one entree that either my son or husband will eat.

Thank you for this, we have all been waiting excitedly for someone to post.

I don't cruise till next May so am hoping for the new Menu's on the Adventure.

snap - my only question as a first time cruiser - is it actually an improvement on the existing menu (as was suggested) or simply a new menu?

Thanks for the advance notice of what I will soon be tasting:p. Some of my favs are missing:(...and some have returned (Grand Marnier Souffle).

Dont forget, this is only 7 menus. I am sure that there are at least 21, probably 28 different menus that were created. It is very possible your sailing will have that Grand Marnier souffle