OBC in our personializer

cruiselvr1

Why can't we see what is in our personializer regarding OBC. Our TA keeps telling us our OBC is larger we can find. There is a $200.00 difference in what it shows us, and what our TA tells us. This is first time we have used a Military OBC.

Why can't we see what is in our personializer regarding OBC. Our TA keeps telling us our OBC is larger we can find. There is a $200.00 difference in what it shows us, and what our TA tells us. This is first time we have used a Military OBC.

I have the same issue. We are sailing Tuesday and TA tells me dont worry it will all be there when we check in.

we had 400$ in credits......only 200$ showed...I brought proof of all 400$ just in case...but it was all there on our account properly...Problem is, it is hard to get it fixed if you do not have proof- so we always carry copies...just in case!

Bernadette

If you want to verify your OBC in writing, get your TA or Princess (depending how you booked) to e-mail you a copy of the final booking statement. All your OBC will show on that. I always request a copy from our TA after final payment and CCL OBC has been applied. It's always nice to have something in writing.

Some OBC's don't show on the personalizer . This because they don't appear until after the cruise starts. They should show up on your S&S account about 2 days after the cruise starts.

Some OBC's don't show on the personalizer . This because they don't appear until after the cruise starts. They should show up on your S&S account about 2 days after the cruise starts.

This has also been my experience.

we had 400$ in credits......only 200$ showed...I brought proof of all 400$ just in case...but it was all there on our account properly...Problem is, it is hard to get it fixed if you do not have proof- so we always carry copies...just in case!

Bernadette

Some times proof doesn't help. I didn't have as much in my account on ship as my final paid invoice from the TA stated. Passenger service desk took copies of everything and came back to me a couple days later saying that my TA said my invoice had been adjusted because of the the discount I was getting on my cruise so the amount they were giving me for OBC was correct. When I got home I contacted my TA and she said it was a mistake in the accounting office. I did get a check from the TA for the OBC they didn't give me so everything worked out, but it was a bit of a hassle.

And if they don't how can you get them if you are already on the cruise?

~Doris~> Who gets OBC from many sources.

Some times proof doesn't help. I didn't have as much in my account on ship as my final paid invoice from the TA stated. Passenger service desk took copies of everything and came back to me a couple days later saying that my TA said my invoice had been adjusted because of the the discount I was getting on my cruise so the amount they were giving me for OBC was correct. When I got home I contacted my TA and she said it was a mistake in the accounting office. I did get a check from the TA for the OBC they didn't give me so everything worked out, but it was a bit of a hassle.

I have never heard of that. I'm glad things worked out for you.

Archived