Restaurants and IC on Caribbean Princess

silverbird

Please tell me which specialty restaurants are on the Caribbean Princess. I am getting differing answers. Also, is there an International Cafe onboard? That is absolutely one of my favorite places to hang out. Thanks so much for your help.

Please tell me which specialty restaurants are on the Caribbean Princess. I am getting differing answers. Also, is there an International Cafe onboard? That is absolutely one of my favorite places to hang out. Thanks so much for your help.

Crown Grill and Sabatini's are the specialty restaurants, and yes there is an IC.

Also apart from Horizon court buffet, there is a Cafe Caribe buffet.

Thanks but the Horizon Court is a buffet so what differentiates one from the other?

At breakfast, it is a way to spread out the people. Cafe Caribe has less items than Horizon Court, but what they do have is also at the Horizon Court.

Sometimes at lunch, Cafe Caribe is open on some ships with a different menu than the Horizon Court.

At dinner, either Cafe Caribe or Horizon Court will be open, but not both.

Seating in both areas can be used no matter which area you obtained your meal.

At breakfast, it is a way to spread out the people. Cafe Caribe has less items than Horizon Court, but what they do have is also at the Horizon Court.

Sometimes at lunch, Cafe Caribe is open on some ships with a different menu than the Horizon Court.

At dinner, either Cafe Caribe or Horizon Court will be open, but not both.

Seating in both areas can be used no matter which area you obtained your meal.

Thank you. Nice explanation!

The Cafe Caribe is usually less crowded than the Horizon court and at lunch, they sometimes have specialty items not offered in the Horizon Court, such as stir fry or pastas. You can sit in the Cafe Caribe area even if you get your food from the HC. Some people don't realize that so you can usually easily get a table. :)

Archived