Who will take a Tux on Voyager??

On our 8/12/12 cruise i would estimate about 20% wore a tux or a suit, 70% wore a tie and/or nice and neat " going to the club" gear, which was fine, no prob. But the rest wore anything from T shirts to deck outfits, and nobody from RCI said boo. I would say it was a typical balance of a good australian night out.

Dave

Barry we were on the voyager xmas cruise and our boys wore their Black dinner suits and they looked great .... and so did all the others that dressed up

Now as I say this my garry has just come downstairs trying on his new white pleated shirt that we bought ready for our world cruise later this year....

We are also now comtemplating the purchase of a new white dinner jacket just to mix things up a bit and to match the others that will be at our table....

Did the 24th November cruise and I would say 80% of the men were in a suit on formal nights. Only a couple of tuxes and lots of formal pants/shirts and ties with no jacket. Some women dressed almost formal every night....they were not out of place as each to there own.

Do what you feel comfortable with and have a fabulous cruise!

Tania

Archived