What really sends you to the Naughty Room?

cruisemainiac

Walmart currently has 1 litres in the back to school supply aisle for $2. Out of the mouth of babes, when 15 yr old DS learned what I was picking them up for, he shook his head and reminded me gently to "Just pay for for what you want to drink, Mom." I put them back down. :o

what are rum-runners?

Haha....that made me smile!! :)

My change to your number 4 would be ...

standing on the bow and singing

* Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you,

That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on *

While getting my nails done in the WAY over-priced spa on the Jewel a few weeks ago, they had this "easy listening" CD on a loop. The hour I was there, I heard that over played Titanic song 3 times. Who plays that on a ship? I started chuckling and made some comment to the nail tech like "oh I hope that isn't "foreshawdowing". I don't think she got my sense of humor :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
What really gets you sent to the naughty room?

1] Talking back to the Captain.

2] Being in the hall after midnight with out a note from your steward.

3] Trying to get dessert without finishing your dinner.

4] Taking flash pictures in the theater.

4] Standing on the bow and yelling "I'm the King of the world".

5] Dressing like a crew member so you can sneak into their "cool crew parties".

6] Trying to slip $10 to the "washy, washy, happy, happy" girl to get you "a nice table with a view", in the buffet.

7] Insisting your steward makes a whole jungle full of towel animals in your room so your kid can play Wild Kingdom and use the sling shot he got in Cozumel.

8] After saying "I saw this on TV once", standing on the stern with a french fry sticking out of you mouth trying to feed a sea gull.

9] You show up at the buffet with a cooler and offer to take any of the old ice cream off their hands... for a price of course.

10] Trying to slip the Captain $100, to "just take the old girl around the block a couple of times. By the way Cap, is this have a hemie?"

11] Standing around on the private island saying to the girls walking by, " Hi my name's Gilligan, want to see my Tiki Hut?"

12] You bring a bunch of bowling balls up to the pool deck to try to give your kids team an advantage in the underwater breath holding contest.

13] Repeatadly calling the front desk and asking if they have Sir Walter Raleigh in a can.

14] Inspired by the crew members dancing by the gangway while passengers are coming back to the ship, you and your buddies try to teach them the dance from the old Nair commercial; Who has short shorts?

15] You challange the chef at Teppanyaki to reenact a sword fight scene from Kill Bill.

16] Letting your daughter go door to door selling Girl Scout cookies

A few new ones after going on the Oasis.

17) Bringing water balloons to the Aqua show to help "spice up " the audience participation portion of the show.

18) If the balloons don't help, try the gators you got on your Everglades tour.

19) The great part with gaters is that you use them to teach some of them chefs what real southern cooking is. Finding some road kill in Jamaica will really add to the fun.

I thought I'd bring back some fun with a few more ideas.

20)Try to make the blue man group crack a smile, just once.

21) Playing craps and wings. Every time someone rolls craps the whole table has to rush over to O'Sheehans and devower a bucket of wings.

22) Walk from room to room wearing a white lab coat announcing that they have been quarenteened due to Noroviris. That should free up space around the pool.

23) Rapelling down the side of the ship to visit a fried on a lower deck.

24) Catching up with the Captain the first sea day to have him fix a few things; such as "it was rather wavy last night and we feel you could have driven so it wasn't so bumpy. Perhaps you could call headquarters and get a driver who knows how to handle these conditions. I'm sure you did your best dear, but a little more training couldn't hurt."

Remember to add your ideas of what will get you sent to the "naughty room"

Edited by cruisemainiac
spelling

While getting my nails done in the WAY over-priced spa on the Jewel a few weeks ago, they had this "easy listening" CD on a loop. The hour I was there, I heard that over played Titanic song 3 times. Who plays that on a ship? I started chuckling and made some comment to the nail tech like "oh I hope that isn't "foreshawdowing". I don't think she got my sense of humor :rolleyes:

On our first cruise years ago, when the movie was still a bit new, our cruise line's formal night photo backdrop was...the famous Titanic staircase!! That ain't right, folks...

I admit it. I would totally buy some. :o

I would too! LOL Snacks were so hard to come by on the Sun! Plenty of meals but for a bedtime snack I just wanted CHIPS! or GS COOKIES! :D

#26 - Reusing your plate at the buffet (gag...!!!)

#27 - Using your balcony as a clothesline (amusing for others to watch as an article of clothing blows off and gets swallowed by the waves though)

#28 - Playing Ding-Dong-Dash with the elevators

#29 - Wearing nice golf shorts to dinner at the Seven Seas because you have a broken foot in a big medical boot. (Felt so sorry for this older gentleman...I couldn't believe he had to practically argue his way in!)

Edited by GoofyCrew

A few to add...

1. Deciding the hanky panky is best done loudly and on the balcony...and not necessarily your own balcony.

2. Rearranging the buffet displays because you know better.

3. Photo bombing people taking pictures with the lovely chandelier behind them on deck 8

Zip Lining on the Semaphore cable rigging and dropping into the kiddie pool depth 1/2 meter - "Cannon Ball " !

Having trouble with the laundry service hang your undies out on the Semaphore rigging with new distress calls !

Let's see what does a bra 2 panties and camisole mean in English - this ship is of Panamanian registry or was it Bermuda ?

Didn't they just do that on the Carnival Triumph recently ?

Ah now I remember they were three sheets to the wind.

• 1 year later...

31) Doing your Tarzan yell one too many times on the ropes course.

32) Slipping a fake 8 foot alligator into the bottom of the pool.

33) Trying to convince the food and beverage manager how much "real" booze he could make with a still on every ship.

34) Trying to bring your Great Dane on board, claiming he'll alert you when you're about to have a chocolate attack.

35. Taking off your heels at 3am and running down the long hallway to your cabin.

36. Doing cartwheels in hallway.

37. Doing a back tuck in elevator

38. Putting live tropical fish in main pool!

Edited by cruizinrican

Not wanting to wait for a spot at the sink after number ones, drying my hands on my shorts to keep my cigarette dry as I stroll into the MDR on formal night and tripping down the stairs from being blinded by all the "sparkly tops" passing as formal wear.

Haha....that made me smile!! :)

My change to your number 4 would be ...

standing on the bow and singing

* Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you,

That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on *

# Im not sure) Leaning out, trying to see the.... the.. um.. .propellers. Leaning FAR out, and..having your foot... slip. And almost going overboard, except for a skeevy looking young gentleman who saves you at the last second

Edited by Starflyr3

1] Talking back to the Captain.

2] Being in the hall after midnight with out a note from your steward.

3] Trying to get dessert without finishing your dinner.

4] Taking flash pictures in the theater.

4] Standing on the bow and yelling "I'm the King of the world".

Feel free to add to the list.;)

Forgetting that the number after 4 is 5 and not a second number 4! :D

Edited by EyeSeaEwe

Not wanting to wait for a spot at the sink after number ones, drying my hands on my shorts to keep my cigarette dry as I stroll into the MDR on formal night and tripping down the stairs from being blinded by all the "sparkly tops" passing as formal wear.

"...she's sparkly, very sparkly." Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man.