Excursion listings

jgmc

I am very confused with the new Regent website. In the past, I have been able to pull up all the excursions and print them in booklet form and look at them leisurely and make decisions. Does anyone know if this is still possible and where I might find the excursions for any particular cruise - I don't want to have to pull them up one by one. Thanks ahead of time!

Go to your cruise on the Regent web site and click on Activities on Board. The click on a port and in the upper right hand corner is a place to click to request all tours by email.

Hope this helps. Be sure to check the box for the regent choice excursions also.

Kandy

If you go onto the website, go to the cruise you want (not in your account but just as a general inquiry), click on the Activities tab, pick a port that has shore excursions, click on the box beside Regent choice excursions and on the left hand side above the list of shore excursions will be a link to have all the shore excursions emailed to you. Click on this link and complete the request for your email address and the shore excursion list will appear in you inbox within a minute. This assumes that you are within 240 days of your cruise. Hope that helps. :)

I may be in trouble on this one, we are doing Alaska next May, of course they are done for this year and I have to book excurisions next Wednesday, nothing to compare at this time, I was looking last May and then the summer took over, things happen:(

We're in the same boat as you - literally !! If you follow the instructions given by 1982CruzStart above, you can pull up details of the excursions in each port, but my problem is that there are no prices shown for the 'choice excursions'. I also can't find any link to request the details to be e-mailed to me. Maybe this isn't an option here in the UK.:confused:

If it's any help, I have the PDF with all the excursions from our May 2012 Alaska trip. The ports are not identical to the usual 7-day trip, but Skayway, Sitka, Juneau and Ketchikan are all there. With prices. Of course, some excursions will disappear, some will be added, and no doubt the prices will change.

I'd be happy to mail to this to anyone who wants it, if it would be of use.

If it's any help, I have the PDF with all the excursions from our May 2012 Alaska trip. The ports are not identical to the usual 7-day trip, but Skayway, Sitka, Juneau and Ketchikan are all there. With prices. Of course, some excursions will disappear, some will be added, and no doubt the prices will change.

I'd be happy to mail to this to anyone who wants it, if it would be of use.

Ooh, yes please Wendy. That would be really helpful to see before I book next Wednesday. Can you please e-mail it to me at sandshineson at btinternet dot com. Thanks.

I find it hard to believe they will actually have excursions ready to book as it is unlikely contracts for next year are even in place. And yes I know some passengers are supposed to be able to book, just don't think they thought the whole issue thru when Regent came up with this "early" booking benefits!

JMHO

Archived