Price of a shave for men on Explorer

I'm not sure if this service is offered. The Freedom class ships used to have "A clean shave" but they have been replaced with "Cupcake Cupboard"

I thought all ships offered this "expensive" service in the spa/salon ...just not a dedicated area any longer.

I would much rather sit at the Promenade Cafe and look across to cupcakes rather than men getting shaved ;):)

This is the pricing I see for my upcoming cruise on the Freedom of the Seas in the pre-cruise planner for Spa Services under "Men's Services":

• Elemis Deep Cleanse Grooming Treatment with Shave (45 minutes) - $75.00
  • Elemis Express Shave (30 minutes) - $45.00
  • Elemis Urban Cleanse Facial (50 minutes) - $129.00
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Grooming Treatment with Shave (55 minutes) - $95.00

This is the pricing I see for my upcoming cruise on the Freedom of the Seas in the pre-cruise planner for Spa Services under "Men's Services":

• Elemis Deep Cleanse Grooming Treatment with Shave (45 minutes) - $75.00
  • Elemis Express Shave (30 minutes) - $45.00
  • Elemis Urban Cleanse Facial (50 minutes) - $129.00
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Grooming Treatment with Shave (55 minutes) - $95.00

Thanks for giving a legit response.

You can stop at Walgreen's and get a pack of razors for around $3.00.

Do it yourself and save $25.00

And you can ride the Staten Island Ferry for free. Geez...so many haters on these boards! Funny, they are usually the ones with 1000's of posts. Anonymously dropping their snarky comments on message boards where legitimately curious folks are just asking questions. Probably much different people in their day-to-day lives when their not so anonymous--I hope so, at least.

I thought all ships offered this "expensive" service in the spa/salon ...just not a dedicated area any longer.

I would much rather sit at the Promenade Cafe and look across to cupcakes rather than men getting shaved ;):)

Yea, I would have to agree with you... Men being shaved on the Royal Promenade was not a great Idea...

It seems that there are Men's spa services which include a shave(I had no idea).

As far as I'm concerned, if you want a good shave... Two words

... Gillette Fusion!

And you can ride the Staten Island Ferry for free. Geez...so many haters on these boards! Funny, they are usually the ones with 1000's of posts. Anonymously dropping their snarky comments on message boards where legitimately curious folks are just asking questions. Probably much different people in their day-to-day lives when their not so anonymous--I hope so, at least.

Thats just our brutally honest matj2000.........LOL. A lot of times while coming across as brash to some, he makes some very valid points.

I have to say that if the price of a shave was less, I would probably take them up on this. Not a spa kind of guy myself, but 45 bucks for a shave? I don't see that happening. It's too bad, I love getting a nice shave.

Don't you think it would be worth it if the shave stopped your aging process:rolleyes::D Go and have the years shaved off:D

Spa for men

Men can enjoy the benefits of a deep cleansing exfoliation, an anti-aging shave or an Elemis Skin facial – treatments to accelerate skin repair and protect from everyday damage.

Don't you think it would be worth it if the shave stopped your aging process:rolleyes::D Go and have the years shaved off:D

Spa for men

Men can enjoy the benefits of a deep cleansing exfoliation, an anti-aging shave or an Elemis Skin facial – treatments to accelerate skin repair and protect from everyday damage.

Do you work for the spa?:p

For that price, I am assuming that this is a hot lather shave, which I think is a delightful indulgence. I plan on getting one on our next cruise (we have a spa credit and my wife doesn't want to use it--she didn't enjoy the upsell last time she visited the spa).

Archived