Is restaurant on Quest open for lunch on Quest with 3 pm embarkation time?

ann1bell

Anyone with experience on Azamara know if lunch is available on Quest if the embarkation begins at 3 pm? We have a 6 pm departure from Barcelona on 9/15/12.

I have called AZ and asked. Their answer was no lunch will be served.. just snacks. Does this sound right to you? We will need to get a bite before we leave the hotel if that is the case. They told me we might get to board at 2:30 but not before. I have cruised HAL many times with 1 pm embarkation but have always gotten on much earlier and had a lunch.

OK, you AZ veterans..what is your take on this?

If you have a 6pm departure, first although your documents might say a 3pm embarkation, people will be coming on board from before noon. If you are able to go to the port earlier than 3pm, I would strongly recommend you do as this will give you lots of time to get settled in onboard (rooms are usually ready just after 1300). Muster (lifeboat) drill is likely to be about 4.30pm.

I am afraid sometimes agents tell you all sorts and many on the boards here will chip in I am sure to tell you that the HAL times are what people do on Azamara

Now as regards lunch, no lunch is served in the main dining room, however there will be a lovely welcome aboard buffet with wine up in the Windows Cafe

Do enjoy your time on Quest, luckily Azamaras onboard experience is extremely good and consistent, which is not always the case in the quality of information given by the US call centres

Archived