Coca-cola freestyle machine on FOTS?

erniebert

I know that the new soda machines are due to come onto the ship in September - I'm on the sailing next Sun and I'd love to know if they have been launched yet...

As of 8/26 sailing, no freestyle but there are 2 self serve coke machines on the port side pool deck for those with a soda package.

Jim M

Yes they were there but people were still coming to the bar so I don't know if there was a glitch or they didn't know how to use them. I did see a lady using one of them. I was on last week

Do you recall where they were located and how many there were? We are on B2B in January 2013 and just got off Explorer - where they had them. It was neat and also gave a really good selection.

Bob

Does anyone know if the self service soda machines will have a soda water/club soda? Not sure if all they will have are sweetened beverages or diet sodas and I really enjoy the "bubble water" as my sons call it.

They have every imaginable flavor of soda you want. They also have club soda and ginger ale.

I know that the new soda machines are due to come onto the ship in September - I'm on the sailing next Sun and I'd love to know if they have been launched yet...

Wow, I hadn't heard anything about these. Are the machines debuting on FOTS, or are they already on other ships?

They have every imaginable flavor of soda you want. They also have club soda and ginger ale.

Thanks for the information. Normally I wouldn't think of getting a soda card as I'm not a sugary soda drinker however I get a bit bored with iced tea. Guess if they have club soda it may be worth it this time.

Thanks for the information. Normally I wouldn't think of getting a soda card as I'm not a sugary soda drinker however I get a bit bored with iced tea. Guess if they have club soda it may be worth it this time.

I was thinking the same thing. We purchased the soda package for the entire family on our first cruise, but after that we only did it for the kids. I like the convenience of it. On FOS, are the machines only located in the pool area, or other areas of the ship as well?

I have a feeling they're going to sell more packages.

Archived