Aft wraps on Splendor?

mom2girlsVT

I just returned from the Miracle out of NYC and had my first aft wrap vista suite (4237). It was amazing and I promised myself that I would always book this room. However, now that the Splendor is taking over NYC next year, I have to find my NEW favorite room. My question is: Does the Splendor have anything comparable to that type of room (with the separate bedroom/living room/dressing room)? It looks like they sort of have aft wrap balconies, but not sure of the room layout. Any Splendor cabin experts out there? Thank you!

Hang in there...Firefly and Serene are pros on these questions...

I am sure that when they log on....they will answer your question..:o:o:o

We also have the Splendor booked for when it comes to NY. We booked the premium "L shaped" cabin (which is right next to the wrap around aft)

I saw those too, but I haven't heard any talk about which cabins are the top pick on the Splendor....and after three cruises on the Miracle, I was finally settled on my favorite cabin! And although I loved the huge balcony, it was the unique layout of the cabin that I loved more.

I saw those too, but I haven't heard any talk about which cabins are the top pick on the Splendor....and after three cruises on the Miracle, I was finally settled on my favorite cabin! And although I loved the huge balcony, it was the unique layout of the cabin that I loved more.

Did you look at the pictures on

cruiseline rooms dot com?

I did check out some pictures on cruise line rooms, and I think 7447 and 7438 seem to be nice cabins....I am in search of that "hidden gem" that I may be overlooking....balcony or suite, doesn't make a difference.

Serene and Firefly will know exactly what you want...and give you any great tips and secrets. Hang in there...they may not see this post until later...:o:o

We had an aft wrap on the middle part of the South American cruise and it was awesome. It is a regular balcony inside, does not have separate living/dressing areas, just the bathroom but the room did seem to be bigger than most and you have that humongous balcony. I had my lounge chair and several regular chairs out there.

Both Aft wraps have amazing balconies, but the rooms are completely different.

The Spirit class ships have 2 room suites as there Aft wraps, while the Splendor has a regular sized room that is just shaped differently.

We had 8448 on the Splendor and loved it.

So how about any of the suites on Splendor? Are they all one room and same layouts? If that is the case, I may stick to the aft wrap balcony. Do they all have the same overhang as you move up a deck and same size/style rooms? On Miracle I think the overhangs got smaller as you went up a deck and some layouts were different. Thanks so much for all the info!

So how about any of the suites on Splendor? Are they all one room and same layouts? If that is the case, I may stick to the aft wrap balcony. Do they all have the same overhang as you move up a deck and same size/style rooms? On Miracle I think the overhangs got smaller as you went up a deck and some layouts were different. Thanks so much for all the info!

The aft is "stepped" so there is a bit of an overhang from the deck above. Additionally, the Lido deck severely overhangs the aft balconies on Deck 8 leaving them in the shade a lot of the time.

2734257410071024607S425x425Q85.jpg

I just returned from the Miracle out of NYC and had my first aft wrap vista suite (4237). It was amazing and I promised myself that I would always book this room. However, now that the Splendor is taking over NYC next year, I have to find my NEW favorite room. My question is: Does the Splendor have anything comparable to that type of room (with the separate bedroom/living room/dressing room)? It looks like they sort of have aft wrap balconies, but not sure of the room layout. Any Splendor cabin experts out there? Thank you!

no. the spirit class ship is the only class ship that has that type of cabin. and the suites on the aft are the only ones that have the room broken into areas.. the suites on the sides are just one big cabin.

The splendor will have the wrap around balcony- It will not be covered like the Miracle.

I will be on the splendor on 9/23 and have an ocean suite booked. Had aft balcony originally but swapped it for the os. If you would like I will post pics when I get back of the os.

Was told that the difference in room size was over 100 square feet on os and balcony was smaller than aft by 10 square feet. Will see if that is true. Os is one room. Not sure bout overhang as os is mid ship.

Marsha

Archived