Miracle review...9/3-9/11/12

meanjean80

The photo is a bit of an illusion...they were on a mound of oven roast potatoes. Wrapped around that was...something. It appeared to be like a fried flatbread or pretzel that was formed in to a mold to hold the dish together, but when I tasted it, it was slightly sweet. I didn't take more than a bite of it because I was concentrating on finishing the meat.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your review ! We just got off the Miracle on the 10/5/12 cruise 2nd time on her and 9 of our 76 cruise has been on Carnival ! We also like this class of Carnival ships the best .Alot less crowed then the bigger Carnival ships!Even in there other brands ie Costa and HAL and Cunard .Been on them all I think HAL is the best because the ship is the same size and only takes 1800 passengers !! Costa ships are just like Carnivals in this class .You could say Costa is the Carnival in Europe !! We had a great time on this cruise .But it felt like more a HAL or even a Princess cruise !! Passengers wise .Not as it was on the Freedom last years cruise .That was a very lively cruise to say the lest ! I think that's why we like this class of Carnival ships the best with the 3 pool areas ! Never a problem getting a seat by the pools on seas days unlike the other Carnival class !!Oh i see your from Queens LETS GO METS !! We live on the other side of the river in NJ So we took the ferry over .We left the house and was on the ship it 35 min"s Love not flying .My sons are doing the Splendor next summer .We are doing back to back cruises on the New Carnival Breeze and the Allure of the seas !! 8 days is just to short for us .But we had a really great time again with Carnival .We Loved Nick and Nora's...We had dinner there for our annaveriry!All and all another great cruise and the best weather !! Thanks again !

Thanks for your review ! We just got off the Miracle on the 10/5/12 cruise 2nd time on her and 9 of our 76 cruise has been on Carnival ! We also like this class of Carnival ships the best .Alot less crowed then the bigger Carnival ships!Even in there other brands ie Costa and HAL and Cunard .Been on them all I think HAL is the best because the ship is the same size and only takes 1800 passengers !! Costa ships are just like Carnivals in this class .You could say Costa is the Carnival in Europe !! We had a great time on this cruise .But it felt like more a HAL or even a Princess cruise !! Passengers wise .Not as it was on the Freedom last years cruise .That was a very lively cruise to say the lest ! I think that's why we like this class of Carnival ships the best with the 3 pool areas ! Never a problem getting a seat by the pools on seas days unlike the other Carnival class !!Oh i see your from Queens LETS GO METS !! We live on the other side of the river in NJ So we took the ferry over .We left the house and was on the ship it 35 min"s Love not flying .My sons are doing the Splendor next summer .We are doing back to back cruises on the New Carnival Breeze and the Allure of the seas !! 8 days is just to short for us .But we had a really great time again with Carnival .We Loved Nick and Nora's...We had dinner there for our annaveriry!All and all another great cruise and the best weather !! Thanks again !

Yeah! I think I was just watching your YouTube videos.

Just a quick reply to some of the questions here...

I write as a hobby, and also doing some promotional writing at work. I have a minor in English from college, so I guess the degree isn't completely useless... :p

I will second the "let's go Mets"...not because I am from Queens but because I am originally from New England and am a Red Sox fan, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The lamb...did not come with any sauce as I remember. If trying lamb for the first time I'd do it in the MDR when the waiter will bring you something else if you don't like it. For me, never ate lamb as a child, and my first exposure to it was in Indian food (where it is usually very highly sauced, in curry). It's one of my favorite things now. I can't use superlatives enough to say how wonderful this dish was in the steakhouse, though.

My sister and I have our next cruise on September 8, 2013 on the Valor. I just booked my flight...not that I am counting down or anything! :D

Lamb Chops probably does not come with mint jelly, though you might be able to order the mint jelly. Usually lamb in any roast form would probably always have mint jelly on the side or a waiter might come by and offer it with your lamb. I like lamb and one of my most memorable cruise ship lamb dishes was lamb chops. :)

Archived