Universal Studios Pre-Cruise: Here is our Photo Review!

cruisinskier

Hi all. We recently spent a few days at Universal and managed to see a large portion of both parks prior to our August 25, 2012 cruise on Oasis of the Seas. For anyone interested, I have started my review of Universal which will be followed by my review of the Oasis. Remember, this is still a work in process and we will be updating regularly with lots of photos and a bit of hopefully helpful info. We spent 2 nights on site at the Hard Rock Hotel and also spent a bit of time in the Citywalk area for a few meals. Our main purpose for going was to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and it did not disappoint (but get there early, and I mean early!). Glad to answer any questions people may have.

Our photo review can be found here: http://bondfamilytravel.com/orlando-universal-studios-2012.html

Enjoy!

Hi all. We recently spent a few days at Universal and managed to see a large portion of both parks prior to our August 25, 2012 cruise on Oasis of the Seas. For anyone interested, I have started my review of Universal which will be followed by my review of the Oasis. Remember, this is still a work in process and we will be updating regularly with lots of photos and a bit of hopefully helpful info. We spent 2 nights on site at the Hard Rock Hotel and also spent a bit of time in the Citywalk area for a few meals. Our main purpose for going was to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and it did not disappoint (but get there early, and I mean early!). Glad to answer any questions people may have.

Our photo review can be found here: http://bondfamilytravel.com/orlando-universal-studios-2012.html

Enjoy!

That link isn't working for me. :confused:

I'd love to read your review though!

That link isn't working for me. :confused:

I'd love to read your review though!

Hmmm, try going here: http://bondfamilytravel.com/index.html and select it under the "land vacations" header (there is also a link in my signature below). Hope that works. Oh, and click on any photo for a larger version of it. Enjoy as the Universal review is now complete!

Thank you! Nice pictures and I'm also enjoying reading your trip report. We are also staying at Hard Rock for 2 night prior to our upcoming Freedom cruise. We did stay there years ago, but it's great to see that it's still looking good. So excited about Harry Potter!

Thank you! Nice pictures and I'm also enjoying reading your trip report. We are also staying at Hard Rock for 2 night prior to our upcoming Freedom cruise. We did stay there years ago, but it's great to see that it's still looking good. So excited about Harry Potter!

Yes, the Hard Rock was in great shape.....for those prices, it better be!! We had wondered if our expectatons of harry Potter were too high but it was much more than we could have imagined!! They did a fantastic job and 2 years alter it is still very crowded at times so plan accordingly. Enjoy the Freedom!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived