Photo intensive review of Oasis (Aug 25, 2012) and Universal Studios

cruisinskier

Still loving your review!!!!!!!!!!

I love all the pictures of the artwork.......

And your candid shots around the pool show that there always seems to be loungers available.....that is comforting!!!!!!!:o

Thanks Cheryl. We spent most of our time in the Solarium however there seemed to always be some lounges available. Glad you are enjoying the review. More photos to come shortly.....

We were on the same week....we never had a problem finding a lounge chair....either by the pool, when we wanted to be close or in the shade after we were overexposed.....I was pleasantly surprised about that. :)

Hey Mich. Yep, remember chatting on our roll call. Yes there were some chair hogs evident however we always found loungers when we were looking for one....and we also needed some shade towards the end! Hope you had as much fun that week as we did!!

Jerry

I have enjoyed your review! The Oasis is Beautiful!

Your Universal Studios pics brought back fond memories. My daughter and I spent two days there last October before meeting up with other family on the Carnival Dream. :)

Hi Deetrayn, yes the Oasis is a beautiful ship. Glad you are enjoying the review. And Universal was a fun way to kick off our trip. The Harry Potter area was definitely the highlight!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all. The review is now complete including photos of the Oasis heading back out to sea. Enjoy!

Thanks for your review it was really neat. I love going to see the Oasis/Allure leave port its such and Awesome experience.

By the way what kind of camera are you using. The pictures look DSLR quality, very nice pictures.

Hi Gambee. My camera is actually a point and shoot Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9V with a 16x zoom and 16.2 mpix. I have had great success with this camera with the benefit of it fitting in my pocket. Glad you enjoyed the photos and enjoy your upcoming trip!

Hi Gambee. My camera is actually a point and shoot Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9V with a 16x zoom and 16.2 mpix. I have had great success with this camera with the benefit of it fitting in my pocket. Glad you enjoyed the photos and enjoy your upcoming trip!

OMG that is the camera I just sold! Great camera, the pictures it takes during the day are incredible! She struggles slightly in low light, but for the most part she is great. I think that camera is the best point and shoot camera I've ever owned.

Thanks I am so excited, can't wait :)

• 3 weeks later...
What a great review! I love how it is all in one place with fantastic pictures. I have always wanted to stay at Lago Mar and I think we will next time, thanks to your great photos. Happy cruising!!!

Glad you enjoyed our review. And we really enjoyed Lago Mar and would stay there again when we are next in FLL.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived