Ft Lauderdale Flowrider?

RazorbackIslandGirl

I want to show my BFF the house with the Flowrider in Ft Lauderdale but, can't remember which side it is on when leaving port. Can anyone help?

When you leave it is on the port side (left). It is just after the modern flat roofed houses and before the homes that have the large grass lawns. It is to the right of the house that it belongs to, and is kind of hidden behind some trees, maybe palms.

I just saw it in July and never noticed it before and we have cruised out of FLL numerous times. Not sure if it just arrived or it had been there for years. Would love one here at home, but winter in Canada would not be kind to it.

You could try looking on Google Earth before you leave. I actually just looked and you can see it on GE very well.

Hope this helps.

Andrew

Edited by A&L_Ont

When you leave it is on the port side (left). It is just after the modern flat roofed houses and before the homes that have the large grass lawns. It is to the right of the house that it belongs to, and is kind of hidden behind some trees, maybe palms.

I just saw it in July and never noticed it before and we have cruised out of FLL numerous times. Not sure if it just arrived or it had been there for years. Would love one here at home, but winter in Canada would not be kind to it.

You could try looking on Google Earth before you leave.

Hope this helps.

Andrew

It's been there for at least a couple of years. Pretty cool to have your own Flowrider at home. :cool: And it is exactly where everyone has said so far.

• 5 years later...
does anyone know who owns this house, is it someone famous

Peter Wittich. Not famous. You can google information on him if you are curious I guess.

Famous people don't buy houses on that street as far as I know. No privacy, and probably more importantly, no dockage.

Peter Wittich. Not famous. You can google information on him if you are curious I guess.

Famous people don't buy houses on that street as far as I know. No privacy, and probably more importantly, no dockage.

Yes, most of the people that own the large homes that are lived in year around have families and are pretty normal. Just have a lot of money.