Soap and Shampoo dispensers on Oasis?

cdreher

OP asked specifically about Oasis, which in my experience, was different than any other ship I've been on (for obvious reasons, and for this one as well). We were given toiletries, and I have since heard that all cabins on Oasis are given small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. Having said that, yes there is the dispenser in the shower as well, and I still always bring my own toiletries.

OP asked specifically about Oasis, which in my experience, was different than any other ship I've been on (for obvious reasons, and for this one as well). We were given toiletries, and I have since heard that all cabins on Oasis are given small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. Having said that, yes there is the dispenser in the shower as well, and I still always bring my own toiletries.

Is this true??? We fly with carry-ons only and liquids are limited. I'd love it it I ddin't have to bring lotion and shampoo, even though I'd probably still bring my own conditioner.

Is this true??? We fly with carry-ons only and liquids are limited. I'd love it it I ddin't have to bring lotion and shampoo, even though I'd probably still bring my own conditioner.

We also only do carry-ons. Love arriving at the airport and being able to go straight to security. I bring my own shampoo and conditioner because they can't be bought in a drugstore, but we go to the drugstore and buy lotion, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, sunscreen, etc., when we arrive the day before the cruise, and we just throw them away when the cruise is over. Love having full-size toiletries, and I used to hate gathering all those travel-size products.

I am impressed if you only take caryy-ons on your cruises. My wife and I are "down" to 2 large suitcases and i carry-on. You provide us with a hope that we can travel lighter

Archived