How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

test

You can also use the "Direct" link (second one) to copy the address. You need to use the "Insert Image" icon and paste the link into the dialog that pops up.

original.jpg

Looks the same!

11402834_10204274165629731_2606799492639272453_n_zpslk4jxfuy.jpg

Dave

8d597ccc-8c2a-4af6-8ed8-17428f3f1b6c_zpso7l7qbju.jpg

On the right side of the Photobucket page, where the "Share" links are - copy the one in the "direct" box.

Then here, click the yellow mountain looking icon, and paste the address into the pop-up box. It should work then.

If you are using photo bucket,chose the picture that you like to attach and then click on IMG link,then on the the reply page On CC just click on paste.and the link will be attached.

you can then click on preview to see if you do it right.

Thank you, John. Agree that's not best practice. I'm struggling with how to copy pix from shutterfly from an iPad. My instructions are for a laptop to click and copy but doesn't work on iPad where there is no click to copy. Or, am I being ever so ignorant (very likely and not the first time).

It has been our experience that iPads are the most difficult tablets to deal with (this was substantiated by the computer guru onboard Regent. We use photobucket and are able to post photos but find it not worth the effort. Fortunately we have a CC friend that is willing to post our photos for us.

Yikes, meant to say: I'm being stalked.

I doubt Computerworks would appreciate this.

Sorry to hear that. I have been followed by a group of people that seem to exist to bash me. Thankfully, this does not seem to be the case for you. Most CC posters are here to provide valuable information for people new to cruising or to a particular cruise line. IMO, there should be no tolerance for "poster bashing". Don't want to be off topic here - hopefully someone will post information on how you can post photos.