How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

How do I resize my photo for posting. What size is best for posting on here?

I honestly like them as large as the one that I just posted. If people are going to share pictures, I like to really see them!!

If you DO want to make it smaller, you can click on the edit button on your photobucket page for that photo, then click on resize. Decrease the dimensions, then save it, then grab the same link as before (in the IMG box).

Happy to help!

oh well at least I can get the link so others can still look at them.

BJ,

Here is what I did. I followed your link to photobucket, and there was your picture. I simply put my mouse cursor over your photo, right clicked, and up pops a menu. I select COPY.

Then I come here, respond to a post, then paste the photo in the reply where I want it.

With PB, there is NO need to copy IMG codes etc. Just bring up the picture, COPY it, then PASTE it here.

100_0012.jpg

I tried to copy and paste in Picassa but that did not work, then tried Google+ which appeared to let me copy but not paste here. I would like to solve the puzzle and need a little help please.

If you copy from Google+ (which I am not familiar), try coming here, and RESPOND to a post, then try to paste it into your RESPONSE.

• 2 weeks later...

My turn to test.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3db06b3127ccef363e4def2dd00000030O02SasWbhsyB7efBQ/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00200680310520130527181423565.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

OK, I thought I used to be able to just right click the photo, copy, then paste and the photo, not a link would show here. What's happened?

Edited by tere247

It looks like you used URL instead of IMG

If you use IMG you get ry%3D400

Edited by baychilla