How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

I'm glad things are working for you all.

I've pasted and nothing happens. I've used the url link and all that shows is the link to the image or I have the broken image, image.

My photos are on Facebook. People have been successful with posting their photos from FB but I have not been so successful. Does CC not like Google Chrome? Should I be trying this from IE? This is so painful!!!!!!!!!!! I wished CC would allow you to upload from your desktop. And it doesn't matter what size you resize your images to; it doesn't work!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I want to bang my head against my desk....UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see if this works. I used the attachment function and copied the image URL there.

Ok, it's better than nothing, but I'd still like to see the full picture. Will try pasting below.

521831_3625943821766_84079128_n.jpg

521831_3625943821766_84079128_n.jpg.c2ae981bdb1656c9cff63b3456e82b70.jpg

Edited by Leo's Rule

I see it appeared as a thumbnail - but have you clicked on "Preview Post" to see what will appear before you "Submit Reply"? I tend to hold keys down too long, and end up with about 15 copies of the same photo, but at least I can remove 14 of them when I Preview the Post!:D

OMG....it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to post the link to the image...and I noticed the brackets said url...I changed them from url to image and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm going to try using the darn mountain image to see if I can do it that way.

Trying below:

521831_3625943821766_84079128_n.jpg

I see it appeared as a thumbnail - but have you clicked on "Preview Post" to see what will appear before you "Submit Reply"? I tend to hold keys down too long, and end up with about 15 copies of the same photo, but at least I can remove 14 of them when I Preview the Post!:D

I finally got it to work. The sad thing is, I had to do the thumbnail first...which is so odd. But I'm glad it's finally working. The other thing I think I may have done wrong is that I only copied image and tried pasting...which doesn't work for me. When I copied image url and then pasted...it just showed the link..had to click on it to show the image. But then I changed the brackets from url to image and it worked. So when that worked, I tried the Insert Image icon and pasted the url there and it worked. So, now I know what to do!!!!! :):):):)

day5_zpsf1c325e3.jpg

Photobucket does something weird...or at least it did for me. I went to your page and clicked on the Img section for links to share and copied it to the image insert, but I took away the extra brackets that were there... and then posted. Your image still didn't show. So when I clicked on edit I noticed there was still an extra link...I got rid of the first link and kept the one above and your image posted...hence the reason I'm typing now.

I'm going to see what happens with the first choice of Email & IM.

Edited by Leo's Rule

day5_zpsf1c325e3.jpg

Ok...that works better...there is no manipulation on your end. Posting for PhotoBucket; use the direct link and then click on the picture of the mountain with the square to the right and paste that link and voila; your picture shows!!!!

Edited by Leo's Rule

What I don't understand, is that the pictures I uploaded as test here (page 1), just don't show anymore. :confused::confused:

It says that this person moved or deleted this image (photobucket). But my pictures still stand in photobucket:confused: and I didn't move or deleted anything...

I don't know anymore....:(