Shoes for problem heels

Porthopper101

Some of you might know that I had an accident almost two years ago that shattered my heels. I have had five surgeries; the last one was five months ago. Before the accident, I always wear between three and four inches heel. For now, the doctor said I could wear two or maybe two and half. Anyway, I bought two pairs of Cole Haan Chelsea low pump at Nordstrom. Size 9 for my right foot, and size 8 1/2 for my left foot. I wore them on Friday to the opening at Santa Anita racetrack and yesterday. They were so comfortable. I highly recommend them. I am still looking forward to the day I can wear my Christian Louboutin and Gucci shoes again. They are my favorite.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cole-haan-chelsea-low-pump/3294151?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Maple+Sugar+Patent&resultback=247

It is not a very good picture. This is what I wore on Friday with my new shoes. Oh, the dress was offer at CC recycling thread. Amy S wanted it then changed her mind.

8039385524_07c14d9940.jpg

And this was yesterday. Same shoes, same Eric Javits hat, same Louis Vuitton handbag, and BCBG dress.

8039385330_5ca44fc43d.jpg

Wow! I never could have done that justice like you do. You look wonderful!

I can relate a bit to your foot problems. I've had six surgeries on my left foot over the years and am pretty much stock with flats or very low heels.

Some of you might know that I had an accident almost two years ago that shattered my heels. I have had five surgeries; the last one was five months ago. Before the accident, I always wear between three and four inches heel. For now, the doctor said I could wear two or maybe two and half. Anyway, I bought two pairs of Cole Haan Chelsea low pump at Nordstrom. Size 9 for my right foot, and size 8 1/2 for my left foot. I wore them on Friday to the opening at Santa Anita racetrack and yesterday. They were so comfortable. I highly recommend them. I am still looking forward to the day I can wear my Christian Louboutin and Gucci shoes again. They are my favorite.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/cole-haan-chelsea-low-pump/3294151?origin=category&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Maple+Sugar+Patent&resultback=247

It is not a very good picture. This is what I wore on Friday with my new shoes. Oh, the dress was offer at CC recycling thread. Amy S wanted it then changed her mind.

8039385524_07c14d9940.jpg

And this was yesterday. Same shoes, same Eric Javits hat, same Louis Vuitton handbag, and BCBG dress.

8039385330_5ca44fc43d.jpg

Marie- read through the posts on the boards. You have been through so much. Pain and immobility must having been so frustrating. As a high-heeled type of gal I can empathize . I worked on an orthopedic unit many years ago and know that with time and patience you will be wearing your favorites again.

Brenda

Thank you so much for sharing, Marie!

You look fabulous, and no one looking at the photos you posted would have any idea whatsoever that you've been through so much: You are a real trooper!!

I broke the femur in my right leg an inch and a half below the hip bone/socket on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, and I find I have to wear heels that are no more than two inches. You have given me great encouragement that eventually I'll be able to again wear some of my favorites that have a higher heel.....

Please keep us updated on your progress!!!

Thank you so much for sharing, Marie!

You look fabulous, and no one looking at the photos you posted would have any idea whatsoever that you've been through so much: You are a real trooper!!

I broke the femur in my right leg an inch and a half below the hip bone/socket on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, and I find I have to wear heels that are no more than two inches. You have given me great encouragement that eventually I'll be able to again wear some of my favorites that have a higher heel.....

Please keep us updated on your progress!!!

Thank you. I do hope you are doing well, and will able to wear higher heel soon.

Take care and have a great day.

M

Marie- read through the posts on the boards. You have been through so much. Pain and immobility must having been so frustrating. As a high-heeled type of gal I can empathize . I worked on an orthopedic unit many years ago and know that with time and patience you will be wearing your favorites again.

Brenda

Thank you Brenda.

Have a great day.

M

Archived