Reviews of Cruise Travel Agencies?

Grenouille21

Hi, forgive me if I have overlooked this as I navigate (;)) my way around this site, but are there reviews anywhere of various online cruise travel agencies? I'm ready to book, but I want to make sure I am purchasing through a reputable company, and that I won't have difficulty should I need to make changes, or have special requests, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Hi, forgive me if I have overlooked this as I navigate (;)) my way around this site, but are there reviews anywhere of various online cruise travel agencies? I'm ready to book, but I want to make sure I am purchasing through a reputable company, and that I won't have difficulty should I need to make changes, or have special requests, etc.

Thanks!

Nope, naming agencies or sites is a big no-no!

There was a thread today that was deleted for just hinting at an upcoming sale. Actually, it was most likely deleted for the OP's offer to email everyone the info...

Sorry

Thanks!

You can check here :)

http://www.bbb.org/

Thanks!

Travel agencies can't be mentioned or discussed on here, but why not ask your friends, neighbors or co-workers who they've dealt with? You might get some good recommendations that way.:)

Archived