IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Who would of thought we would have more snow :eek: tramped home in near blizzard conditions last night and it's now starting again.

Whether the weather be fine whether the weather be not whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot we'll weather the weather whatever the weather whether we like it or not

Try repeating this poem when find yourself staggering back in the snow after a few jars RR and it might help you along :D:D

That's a big shed you've got there RR .....four windows!!!! :D

Don't the icicles look pretty...quite Christmassy......we have actually had one or two flakes blowing about in the wind but I don't think they even hit the ground.....blowing a hooley though and bitterly cold. :)

Keep warm everybody!

Barnowl....we actually live on the opposite coast to Looe/Polperro fairly close to Newquay airport...we love it here and it is fine for retirement but not much work which was why I left in my late teens and didn't return apart from holidays until I retired at 54 !!:)

Oh yes so she has!! We did think about doing it as it's a lovely itinerary ....but we weren't sure about the weather and we're selling our house so wanted to stay close to home for a while.:)

I'm surprised RR did't find a picture of her in Limassol to post on here! :)

Hi Jen, couldn't find any pictures of the good ship? looks like a lot of secrets being kept :eek:

Ooohhhh,,,what do you mean RR? Is the other RR still the CD this year? I'm really looking forward to it now,,not long to go. I need a new suitcase but I got my holiday knickers from M&S last weekend;)

Ooohhhh,,,what do you mean RR? Is the other RR still the CD this year? I'm really looking forward to it now,,not long to go. I need a new suitcase but I got my holiday bloomers from M&S last weekend;)

:eek:

RR is indeed the CD this season

Edited by Rebel Rouser

No..... not my daughter Cappers....she's the daughter of Jengef who also posts on here sometimes and who we met along with RR and Mallorca chap and their partners last summer on IE. She is an amazing singer of all types of music and is on IE again this season.

My daughter can't sing for toffees!!!!:D

Thanks Mchap and Barn owl, we had a celebration day for the life of my work mate yesterday at work, we all wore stripy jumpers ( which John always wore) and also had a t shirts especially printed for the day..it was a great sad day if you know what I mean :o

I should have said he would have been proud of us

Edited by Rebel Rouser