IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Oh thank you Mallorca Chap....hopefully it will all work well...3 out of 4 in the chain all live within 50 metres of each other so should be interesting on moving day !!! We're just moving across the road !! but alot to go through before we reach that stage....fingers crossed.

Hope you're both well....how has the weather been on the lovely island this winter/spring? :)

You won't be able to drive down your road without crashing into furniture on moving day by the sound of it!!

Weather has been reasonable here this winter - usual mix of warm sunny days and freezing cold ones when the Arctic blast reaches us down here:mad:

It is starting to warm up now thank goodness - should be back in shorts soon :D

Jenny hope you are downgrading so you can afford more cruises :D

Mchap, this week end we should have another 2 CM of snow forecasted, good job I'm still on 12 hour shifts at work, hopefully last one on Sunday for a 3 weeks...need sleep :rolleyes:

RR, just back from a week in the UK - god it was cold, wet and 'orrid - very glad we are back :)

Looking forward to the Good Ship next week.:D

So am I MC! What's el prognostico looking like for my arrival into Palma on tuesday? Will I have a smooth and clear final descent into a nice warm Majorca?? I haven't got a window seat so I'll be desparate to get off b4 we get to the Pyrenees:eek:

Jenny hope you are downgrading so you can afford more cruises :D

Downsizing rather than downgrading....yes we're going from 4 bed to 3 bed....the plan was to do a world cruise but the only itinerary I fancy is on Aurora which has been having problems this year.....anyway that's a long way off yet....we still want one early summer ...we loved the two weeks on IE last year and once we get house dates sorted we will book something. :)

So am I MC! What's el prognostico looking like for my arrival into Palma on tuesday? Will I have a smooth and clear final descent into a nice warm Majorca?? I haven't got a window seat so I'll be desparate to get off b4 we get to the Pyrenees:eek:

Forecast is mostly sunny and 20 degrees for Tuesday - should be nice:D

Forecast is mostly sunny and 20 degrees for Tuesday - should be nice:D

Ohhh hurrahhh! It's freezing here again, just sitting watching the blizzard outside, my poor daffs are really suffering in the garden:( Are we still having drinks in the pub on wednesday as we sail across the sea?

Ohhh hurrahhh! It's freezing here again, just sitting watching the blizzard outside, my poor daffs are really suffering in the garden:( Are we still having drinks in the pub on wednesday as we sail across the sea?

That would be very nice - look forward to it.

It's truly horrid. I'm worrying now about flying out in these conditions..East Mids was closed for hours today, I'm about 20 mins away and it's horrendous here,,BBC news was around doing weather reports up the road. What on earth is Mother Nature doing to us:eek:

worked my but off today................... mothers 80th surprise birthday party, supposed to be working a 12 hour shift but managed to get there a bit before the speeches etc .............had my mother in tears, never mind the will is still intact :D

Hi everyone.:):) Lazarus is still not quite back from the dead, 3 weeks tomorrow. Nasty, nasty, coughing virus caught on a trip from Majesty from a woman who coughed and sneezed out in the open air for 4 hours. Everyone is coughing on that ship but we seem to have suffered more than most, probably because we were bombarded in an enclosed space. I can honestly say that I'd rather have Norovirus and get it over with in 3 days than this, it's brought us both down to rock bottom.:eek: They're not bothered on that ship because we are all bringing it back home to suffer while they put notes under the door about Dengue Fever in Madeira, give me strength it's winter.

Jan