IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Stugeron always work for me ...I just take one at the first sign of choppiness and have always been fine....even on a rough two way transatlantic !!!:eek:

We also always eat in the dining room if its choppy (not up top in the buffet) and stay low down in the ship as near the middle as we can.:)

No snow here RR but it's bitterly cold....we've just done the first of many tip runs prior to our housemove in (hopefully) four weeks time !!:)

That's absolutely brilliant RR!! thanks for posting the link....was that Captain David? I don't remember him being quite so laid back!

Ross is as funny as ever ...probably one of the best C.D.s around..although Joff Eaton on Independence of the Seas comes pretty close...:)

We're both desperate for a cruise but will have to wait until the house move is complete before we, hopefully, get a last minute bargain!!:)

I think we had both in our cabin...but there are definitely flat ones because it was an american ship originally......:)

Thanks Jenny.....to ebay for a round one too then, unruly hair, more so now with increasing greyness, need my travel styler going ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Capper, did you not turn up the A/C in the cabin ;)

Yes darling boy but it didn't do anything! I don't think the vile weather last week helped! I hope they are having a better week this week.

To be on the safe side I will take a US and EURO plug!

Is it chilly walking about say from your room to dining room/bars, jackets needed?

We have found the best thing to do is take a short extension lead with 3 or 4 sockets on it and plug it into the euro socket with a euro adaptor. You can the plug in/charge more than 1 item at a time at 220volts - if you use the US plug it will only give 110 volts which makes charging things very slow.

The temperature around the ship is mostly quite pleasant, but you get odd spots in the Bounty Lounge where the aircon creates cold draughts. As a general rule it is quite comfortable in shirt sleeves.