3-Night Dream Navigators 10/4-10/7/12

iloverags2

Getting Kicked Off The Ship Morning

Oh, I do want to mention...while it is not noted on the final day info sheet, Cabanas was open for breakfast with a full buffet. The hours posted were 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.

SCAN0060.jpg

SCAN0061.jpg

And I misplaced my Castaway Cay map and events list. Sorry about that!

Thanks for posting these Cindy, I know when we went last month I was scrambling to find upto date ones.

Thank you so much for posting these! We are going on our first Disney Cruise this December(a 3 night Dream cruise to the Bahamas!) and I have enjoyed looking through the navigators you posted. :) So much to do in so little time!

You're welcome! I know it's always hard to find Navigator's (or whatever they are called on other lines, i.e. Compass, Fun Times, etc.) and figured since I had scanned them for someone else, I may as well post them on cruise boards as well in case anyone is looking for them. So glad they are coming in handy. :)

Thanks for posting these. I notice there's a club/get together for adults 18-21. Did you notice anything similar for people over 21, but still under 30? :)

I have never seen a formal get together for over 21, but you may want to check out the roll call here (or "roll calls" on other message boards). Often times those folks will get together on their own.

Thanks! I may have to rethink how we normally work our last day.

I do not wake up by 6:45am, let alone be ready and wanting to eat by 6:45am ever. Plus, waking a baby up is a bad idea. They need to wake up naturally, not be woken up.

I don't like they don't deliver breakfast on the last morning!

We'll be dining first dinner. Do they check for seating for breakfast? We'd do the second seating, not first. (Nevermind, it says same table, well, bugger. Guess it'll be the buffet.)

Dining rooms for lunch/breakfast are open seating on the Carnival. Though they'll stick you with random people (I hate that part).

It seems they really rush you off the ship? With Carnival we hang around for awhile, no rush. We let those with flights and kids get off. We chill, eat, and pack, then walk off.

I do not wake up by 6:45am, let alone be ready and wanting to eat by 6:45am ever. Plus, waking a baby up is a bad idea. They need to wake up naturally, not be woken up.

We'll be dining first dinner. Do they check for seating for breakfast? We'd do the second seating, not first. (Nevermind, it says same table, well, bugger. Guess it'll be the buffet.)

Dining rooms for lunch/breakfast are open seating on the Carnival. Though they'll stick you with random people (I hate that part).

It seems they really rush you off the ship? With Carnival we hang around for awhile, no rush. We let those with flights and kids get off. We chill, eat, and pack, then walk off.

We've decided we've had enough of the early breakfast on disembarkation day. Next time we're just going to pick some extra sweet rolls, cereal, fruit the day before and have it in our room and then leave as late as possible.

On our recent Wonder cruise our breakfast was 7:00, so we were up at 5:45 in for us to be ready to leave the room. We didn't actually have to be out of our room until 8:30, so next time, we won't! That means we can get an extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep.

:)

I personally went through Port Canaveral disembarking twice in August.

Your not rushed off ship but they will want everyone off by 9.00am, and there will be announcements post 8am ,to encourage everyone to be out on time.

Having been on a back to back, I had the privilege of staying on late and seeing how disembarkation works.

The best time to leave is early on say 7.30am when the lines with luggage and border control are light, on the end of our second cruise we were off ship and away in 15 minutes. but staying to 9am on the back to back, yes we still had to get off to get back on, the lines were long, there was a WDW style snake of a queue for border control and it wasn't moving fast.

Cabanas the buffet as shown is open limited hours and not the full buffet seen on other mornings.

You can ask your head server if you could swap to the later sit down breakfast, I am sure they will accommodate that as for every person wanting to stay later there are three who want to get off asap.

Just to reiterate what I posted earlier with the Welcome Home info sheet, Cabanas (the buffet) serves a full buffet on the final morning of disembarkation. Posted hours were 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. this past Oct 4-7, 2012 cruise. I believe others on different cruises said the same hours were posted as well. For the most part, it is the same buffet served on all other mornings, maybe minus an item or two. The Magic (back on our May 2012 cruise) had the same hours posted, and also served a full buffet.

We've decided we've had enough of the early breakfast on disembarkation day. Next time we're just going to pick some extra sweet rolls, cereal, fruit the day before and have it in our room and then leave as late as possible.

On our recent Wonder cruise our breakfast was 7:00, so we were up at 5:45 in for us to be ready to leave the room. We didn't actually have to be out of our room until 8:30, so next time, we won't! That means we can get an extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep.

:)

quick lines with a toddler will likely overrule sleep!

Shmoo, our first was a nightmare getting off, we were clueless and man, was it packed! The elevators were useless, people and bags filled the halls/stairs/everywhere. After that, we learned to just hang back and chill. We normal either drive, stay the the night in port or book a later flight!

I do think I'll keep some stuff in the room, then I can just run up for my coffee! A banana and cheerios is all the short one needs.

We've only made it to the mdr for breakfast once! But I have a feeling we'll be earlier this time. We may make, depending on how she does. If not, room service on the balcony works for me!

I have never seen a formal get together for over 21, but you may want to check out the roll call here (or "roll calls" on other message boards). Often times those folks will get together on their own.

I've already joined the roll call for our cruise, and so far only one other person has posted anything. Thanks again for the info!

Archived